The STRONG expectation around the NFL right now- 4 of the first 6 picks will be QB's

Flamma

Reaction score
People seem to love Penix. The Cowboys could always draft him. But they won't. Because they are going to extend our current QB.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
The 1st piece we need is JJ to be the 6th pick and hopefully between Denver, Minnesota, and the Raiders Penix and Nix will go off the board.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Whats the general consensus on Caleb Williams?

I listened to the guys on the Ticket talk about how this kid and then watched like 2 games in a row mid season to see what the hype was about...then they lose.

USC supposedly had a bad defense this past year.

I did like how he seems to have great pocket awareness and keeps his eyes downfield while pressured...two great traits to have as a QB(he has an arm too, right?). But he seems to be gunslinger like Favre...addicted to making plays. Could lead to a bunch of turnovers in the NFL.

I watched a youtube video of a QB scout...this guy simply broke down game tape play for play and was commenting on DECISION MAKING only amongst the college QB prospects. I watched the video and the guy came away basically saying he needs to see more tape. He wasnt overly impressed with Caleb's decision making on the tape he was breaking down(he had like 2 or 3 games he went over of Caleb's in the youtube video).

Kind of curious why he is #1 if he cant win in college?

Seems like decision making is huge at the NFL level.

Like the frustration after Aikman and before we found Romo...I think fans will hate a turnover machine at QB whenever we move on from Prescott.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score

I listened to the guys on the Ticket talk about how this kid and then watched like 2 games in a row mid season to see what the hype was about...then they lose.

I did like how he seems to have great pocket awareness and keeps his eyes downfield while pressured...two great traits to have as a QB(he has an arm too, right?). But he seems to be gunslinger like Favre...addicted to making plays. Could lead to a bunch of turnovers in the NFL.

I watched a youtube video of a QB scout...this guy simply broke down game tape play for play and was commenting on DECISION MAKING only amongst the college QB prospects. I watched the video and the guy came away basically saying he needs to see more tape. He wasnt overly impressed with Caleb's decision making on the tape he was breaking down(he had like 2 or 3 games he went over of Caleb's in the youtube video).

Like the frustration after Aikman and before we found Romo...I think fans will hate a turnover machine at QB whenever we move on from Prescott.
My 2 cents... Caleb Williams is able to calm down and play within structure, he just kept trying to force plays to make things happen for a bad team. He wasn't nearly as bad about that in 2022.

rambo2

Reaction score

Have you ever watched a lot of football? Take a look at Zach BYU of the Jets Jets Jets and keep in mind that he was the 2nd pick in the NFL draft

Chasing6

Reaction score

Some GM's fall in love with athletes, that have a high potential of becoming a QB.

The fact that his Dad is agent alone, would make me not want to draft him.