The stupidity this team exhibits game to game is breathtaking

Sydla

Reaction score
I mean all game long culminating in our vet QB doing the one thing other than throwing a pick in that spot is take a sack.

And yet he does it. Basically upchucks a great game with one really stupid play and it costs us.

Until this team plays smarter, they have nothing, they will win nothing, they will accomplish nothing.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Dud. Flop. Gotta win those. They had a chance at the end. That is when good (great) teams excel. Oh well, got to hope we can handle the Eagles in Dallas in a few weeks.

plymkr

Reaction score
The number of sacks he takes because he holds the ball too long is crazy. 8 years in and he still can't throw the ball away.
Steele played horrible but Dak’s problem of holding onto the ball really showed up today. Dak had a great game besides that one aspect. He held onto the ball too long and his pocket awareness was bad. Steele was trash tho, like Chaz Green trash, but Dak should know he can’t take a sack.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
This isn't on Dak. Our OL is **** and has been all year.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I mean all game long culminating in our vet QB doing the one thing other than throwing a pick in that spot is take a sack.

And yet he does it. Basically upchucks a great game with one really stupid play and it costs us.

Until this team plays smarter, they have nothing, they will win nothing, they will accomplish nothing.
This team has the football IQ
Of a turnip.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

It's very similar to Romo's Denver game. Play great up until the very moment it's time to go and win the game... then disaster sets in, and results in a loss.