The stupidity this team exhibits game to game is breathtaking

Aven8

Reaction score
You’re right about a dumb football team. Just mistakes left and right that cost you. But I’m encouraged by the offense a tad

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Steele played horrible but Dak’s problem of holding onto the ball really showed up today. Dak had a great game besides that one aspect. He held onto the ball too long and his pocket awareness was bad. Steele was trash tho, like Chaz Green trash, but Dak should know he can’t take a sack.
Dak holds the ball way too long in the pocket.
He has to scramble, roll out ect.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
We have a complete team that did not need any help from trades. Can't blame our OL. Our GM says his work for the year was done before the trade deadline.
Well, as Foghorn Leghorn would say “Jerry's more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind”.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Not a shocker that we have some dumb Mfers on our team!!lol .I love my Cowboys and have for the last 45 years but my God man, I've always said we are our own worst enemy, it's always something but I will love them and root for them no matter what. The way we lose games is heart wrenching, I mean we lost this game by 2 inches.

Ken

Reaction score
People wanna blame Steele.

But Dak also should have ANTICIPATED rush from the right side. You just can't take a sack there. And he did.
lol

The Eagles had some ridiculous win rate/pressure and yet only sacked him 5 times. It was high...forget the actual number.

I see guys who are supposedly better than Dak do way worse and not even play half as good as he did today. Especially on the road.

Dak was the absolute least of our worries today.

mardwin

Reaction score
People wanna blame Steele.

But Dak also should have ANTICIPATED rush from the right side. You just can't take a sack there. And he did.
The ball needed to be out quick inside the 10, Dak decided to keep it.

visionary

Reaction score
We have a complete team that did not need any help from trades. Can't blame our OL. Our GM says his work for the year was done before the trade deadline.
What an idiotic comment
If Henry or Connor were in the team we win this game

plymkr

Reaction score
It's very similar to Romo's Denver game. Play great up until the very moment it's time to go and win the game... then disaster sets in, and results in a loss.
That’s dead on accurate right there.

Aftershock

Reaction score
What an idiotic comment
If Henry or Connor were in the team we win this game
Agreed. Would have loved to see Henry punched it in in those goal line situations. 6’3” 250 lbs. pollard is not built to be an every down back and MM is not doing him any favors trying to ram him in between the tackles every time. Run him outside for goodness sake.

Haimerej

Reaction score
4th and 8. Ferguson was wide open in the middle of the field. Dak throws a bad ball to Tolbert, who is blanketed. I don't know why this is dismissed. If PHI gets a 1st down it's game over.

ICP

Reaction score
As fans we can play the blame game all day long. Nothing changes until the majority of 'Casual' Dallas fans realize we have been playing the same broken record for the past 28 years. It blows my mind that more fans aren't upset when they see the same GM (owner or not) win a handful of playoff games over 28 years and still support him and his team by blindly buying everything and anything with a Cowboy logo on it and paying an arm and a leg to go see a team that continues to choke in a key game.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean all game long culminating in our vet QB doing the one thing other than throwing a pick in that spot is take a sack.

And yet he does it. Basically upchucks a great game with one really stupid play and it costs us.

Until this team plays smarter, they have nothing, they will win nothing, they will accomplish nothing.
Lol!