The tank is on

LittleD

Reaction score
As I have noted previously, now coming to a town near you, the Cowboy Tank operation is on the horizon. The time is nigh that the Team should move to the kid to QB the team for the rest of the year and just see
if he has anything to him. It's darn sure that the two experienced QB's don't have anything in their tanks. It's also time to let the youngsters play to see if there are any players that should be retained for next year. It's also time to really evaluate all of the top 10 salaried players on the team not named Romo and see if most should be just terminated in the next couple of months. Time to clear the decks, fix the cap, and plan for the draft a top QB & RB. I know we have other dire needs but you have to have a top QB to win in this league now. Let's go Cowboys!

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
It's not even called "tanking" we're just not good enough. Either way, I'll take the loss. Top-10 pick here we come!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right now we are between picks 3 & 9. If the Bears win tonight, then it will be 3 & 8. And we are 1 game back in the loss column to add #2 in there.
1 game from the #1 spot, or tied with it anyway.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I'm still not drafting a QB high next year. I think you explore your options for a vet backup and get them in here early for an entire offseason of working in this travesty of an offense.

There are holes all over this thing that are being exposed every single week. I just can't see using any of our top picks on a QB when Romo is still going to be here. And even if you did draft one high, you're going to trust a rookie to save our season if Romo goes down again? Naw. I'd rather have a vet and other holes filled.

RS12

Reaction score
Gimme Paxton Lynch. At least they would have a QB for the future.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
If we lose at TB, the tank better be on.. Romo should not be brought back.. I see the Giants losing to NE, & the Eagles will have their fall soon, so this is officially the last hope

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Romo will come back and we'll probably end up winning more games than we lose and end up with a pick in the teens.

I want either a QB or RB in round one - make a splash and bring in Goff or Elliott.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Won't happen. Period.

Romo will come back and win a bunch of games. Only for us to miss the playoffs by one game in heart breaking fashion.

yup and enough to take us out of the top spots for good draft picks and in the middle of the pack. seen this one before

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Tank it up, this team isn't going anywhere this year. Trade off some guys in the off season to stock pile a few more picks.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
yup and enough to take us out of the top spots for good draft picks and in the middle of the pack. seen this one before

Good draft picks like Zach Martin-Frederick-Dez-Smith & Jones has looked really good, aside from last night.. This team knows what they like in the 1st, it's the middle rounds we have to fix.. Williams-Escobar-Wilcox

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
When I say the Thread Title I was thinking that Marinelli signed TANK Johnson.:lmao2:

LittleD

Reaction score
Won't happen dallas will win like 4 or 5 more games.

Not if Jerry sends Romo to Cabo. Time for an extended "paid" vacation and some R&R.
Put a fork in this team cause they're done and the Eagirls picked the last meat off the bone.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Not if Jerry sends Romo to Cabo. Time for an extended "paid" vacation and some R&R.
Put a fork in this team cause they're done and the Eagirls picked the last meat off the bone.

It ain't happening if Romo is healthy he will play period

LittleD

Reaction score
It ain't happening if Romo is healthy he will play period

Surely Jerry & Stephen see that this team is "so over". Letting Romo come back to this hot mess just piles
more sand on the coffin. Draft in the top 3 for next year's draft and maybe we might start to rebuild.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Even with a top 5 pick we won't draft a QB. Our FO feels Romo has years left in him. If Lynch or Goff fall to us I wouldn't mind grooming one.