The tank is on

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
Won't happen. Period.

Romo will come back and win a bunch of games. Only for us to miss the playoffs by one game in heart breaking fashion.

Thats exactly what is going to happen...............

having said that. I agree. Play Romo, Dez, all the starters, rotate guys in and out............

Do anything, go get King Kong and play him.

just get a freaking WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigdog

Reaction score
It's not even called "tanking" we're just not good enough. Either way, I'll take the loss. Top-10 pick here we come!

Your right. It is not called tanking. It is called the Philadelphia 76ers approach to building a team.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Not if Jerry sends Romo to Cabo. Time for an extended "paid" vacation and some R&R.
Put a fork in this team cause they're done and the Eagirls picked the last meat off the bone.

In the end the Eagles ruined our season when they knocked Romo out.

Hardline

Reaction score
These players aren't getting million dollar contracts to tank.
And losing breeds losing. Ask Cleveland.

LittleD

Reaction score
The Cowboys will never tank as long as Jerry is around.

Then get prepared for more years of the same ole same ole. With the FO, HC and coaching staff we have, we are not
going to just reload like the Patriots. They know how to build a team to win, Jerry is still looking for his erector set.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Right now we are between picks 3 & 9. If the Bears win tonight, then it will be 3 & 8. And we are 1 game back in the loss column to add #2 in there.
1 game from the #1 spot, or tied with it anyway.

I'm almost on board with it all. What has come of us?

:laugh:

This season is doomed. :(

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Then get prepared for more years of the same ole same ole. With the FO, HC and coaching staff we have, we are not
going to just reload like the Patriots. They know how to build a team to win, Jerry is still looking for his erector set.

I wasn't defending the situation, just stating my opinion. Jerry has never condoned tanking even on those atrocious 5 win teams.

I think the coaches should all be fired, but the talent on this roster isn't that bad. We have a great young offensive line, very talented skill position players and some nice young defenders. The problem with this team is the unimaginative and predictable coaching.

LittleD

Reaction score
I wasn't defending the situation, just stating my opinion. Jerry has never condoned tanking even on those atrocious 5 win teams.

I think the coaches should all be fired, but the talent on this roster isn't that bad. We have a great young offensive line, very talented skill position players and some nice young defenders. The problem with this team is the unimaginative and predictable coaching.

I can agree with some of your thinking. We do have a pretty good offensive line and a few on defense that could be developed given the
right GM and coaching staff. As long as Jerry runs the show and Garrett maintains his clapping routine, I don't see much hope for
meaningful change. We have a fair amount of overpaid underperforming players that need to hit the road, no matter the cap hit.
Time to rebuild, retool & reload even if we mimic Cleveland for a couple of years. I'm sad most for Romo who has been
wasted by dufus and his seven dwarfs.

Big D

Reaction score
If we end up with a top 10 pick we'd better go Defensive line. If not, we're in for the same heartbreak next season.