Video: The Team Is Asked - Which Teammate Would You Not Let You Sister Date?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The truth is we don't really know any of these players and what they are like behind closed doors. For example, not many, if any fans would have had a problem with a family member dating Watson a year ago.

RaZon

Reaction score
Zeke, there is a reason we don't see him doing commercials, nobody wants to be associated with him.

Yep, stud RB but it ends there.

plymkr

Reaction score
Jeff Heath...

You know who the freaks are so you know what you are getting into with those guys. But the quiet ones.... best watch out for those.
Yep, most of the time it's the quiet nice guys that you want to stay away from. In my experiences with women the known "freaks" were trustworthy and the nice sweet type were the scumbags

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
@Ranching would say...Jason Garrett!!! 100%

I would say...Tony Romo!! That schmuck would dump anyone's sister on their birthday the way he did to what's her face...

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dude has a face for prison....It's just a matter of time....life after football....and prison tats.

iu

plasticman

Reaction score
I'm having a difficult time imagining myself forbidding any of these guys from dating my sister. Besides, forbidding one of my sisters to do anything is nothing more than a challenge to them. They have a way of deciding for themselves and I got to say, so far, so good.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
No they just didn’t have enough to charge him. I also saw him getting in the face of his trash date on the video he pushed the security guard.

There wasn’t enough evidence to charge him, and the evidence that did exist points strongly towards her falsifying it. So yes, all accounts point to the conclusion that it didn’t happen.