CFZ The team that controls the LOS has the best chance to win

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The inverse is also true 3 and outs on O limited points can have same effect. Would you rather a D that gives up a average of 19 points a game and middle of the pack in yards or a team tha gives up a average of 23 a game with top 5 in yards allowed.Look at the team PA vs yards stats and the teams.
In the words of Deion Sanders...BOTH

:grin:

75boyz

Reaction score
Last Sunday night I thought the oline run blocked well but pass blocked average to below but didn't think it was a jailbreak/turnstile performance pass blocking overall. Should have run the ball more.

Dline run dee was pathetic and pass rush was poor. The only reason I don't grade pass rush as pathetic is because of Micah's timely heroic stops. Without him they were pathetic.Where were all the rest of the Rushmen not named Micah on passing downs? The Tampa oline was beat up. Truly a poor performance and without Micah, pathetic.

Fundamental tackling is definitely a lost art leaguewide with Cowboys as no exception.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Last Sunday night I thought the oline run blocked well but pass blocked average to below but didn't think it was a jailbreak/turnstile performance pass blocking overall. Should have run the ball more.

Dline run dee was pathetic and pass rush was poor. The only reason I don't grade pass rush as pathetic is because of Micah's timely heroic stops. Without him they were pathetic.Where were all the rest of the Rushmen not named Micah on passing downs? The Tampa oline was beat up. Truly a poor performance and without Micah, pathetic.

Fundamental tackling is definitely a lost art leaguewide with Cowboys as no exception.
:hammer::hammer: