The terror that is the Commanders wishbone offense...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
p-nehemiahbroughtonmug.jpg
217754.jpg
img6680044.jpg

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Well This is a Gibbs team.....Last year it was 2 LT's, this year 2 FB's.....

We did get the best fullback this season so he stays , as for the other pick....special teamer....

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

We did get the best fullback this season so he stays , as for the other pick....special teamer....

Man...are you like president of the Optimist Club?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

"Oh Danny BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..............." :D

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Man...are you like president of the Optimist Club?

Owner :cool: ......Come on now.....Would you ever REALLY lose faith in your team....of course not.....

No chance I will, however I will have frightning glaces with reality....I call those post seasons.... :eek: .....

We'll win again one day.....worse case scenario I out live danny boy...lol....

I think in a couple years we'll have a good enough team and either williams or gibbs JR will take over......

Until then I'll stick with my everlasting OPTIMISM with the team we have 16-0 BABY.... :p:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
Owner :cool: ......Come on now.....Would you ever REALLY lose faith in your team....of course not.....

No chance I will, however I will have frightning glaces with reality....I call those post seasons.... :eek: .....

We'll win again one day.....worse case scenario I out live danny boy...lol....

I think in a couple years we'll have a good enough team and either williams or gibbs JR will take over......

Until then I'll stick with my everlasting OPTIMISM with the team we have 16-0 BABY.... :p:

I know where you are coming from, we used to have the same shambled organization that you now have. Parcells is now fixing it.

I just never thought I would see the day that Gibbs would remind me more of Campo than a HOF coach that he is. Sad, really. You think we reached for Quincy? Ya'll traded 3 picks and used a pretty decent 25 on a guy that plays a lot like Q....

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Ya'll traded 3 picks and used a pretty decent 25 on a guy that plays a lot like Q....

Yikes :eek: ......I hope not.......then again Doug Williams wasn't much at first glace.....

I'm hoping Timmy grows up because he has the same darn blood his brother does.......

I would rather see him than anyone else honestly..........He's like the QB with unmatched mediocrity.....

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
I know where you are coming from, we used to have the same shambled organization that you now have. Parcells is now fixing it.

I just never thought I would see the day that Gibbs would remind me more of Campo than a HOF coach that he is. Sad, really. You think we reached for Quincy? Ya'll traded 3 picks and used a pretty decent 25 on a guy that plays a lot like Q....
Where do you guys get this nonsense? Campbell and Carter are polar opposites in playing styles and physical abilities. Have you watched Jason play, because your comparison is baseless and flat out wrong?

I agree that the skinz shouldn't have selected a QB with the 25th pick but they still got a pretty good football player.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
adbutcher said:
Where do you guys get this nonsense? Campbell and Carter are polar opposites in playing styles and physical abilities. Have you watched Jason play, because your comparison is baseless and flat out wrong?

I agree that the skinz shouldn't have selected a QB with the 25th pick but they still got a pretty good football player.

Have you seen him play?..... :confused:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
adbutcher said:

Not comparing their football styles. I am comparing their bustability.

Both Campbell and Carter had issues reading defense. If you can't do that now, you have a large learning curve. Campbell has, quite simply, not done enough in college to warrant the Commanders losing a 1st, 3rd and 4th, and then to go in the 1st round.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Not comparing their football styles. I am comparing their bustability.

Both Campbell and Carter had issues reading defense. If you can't do that now, you have a large learning curve. Campbell has, quite simply, not done enough in college to warrant the Commanders losing a 1st, 3rd and 4th, and then to go in the 1st round.
That is something we both can agree on but from a prototypical QB standpoint Jason has all of the tangibles. If nurtured he could flourish but some how I don't think his situation in the skinz land will further his development. I want him to succeed except for twice a year. :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
adbutcher said:
That is something we both can agree on but from a prototypical QB standpoint Jason has all of the tangibles. If nurtured he could flourish but some how I don't think his situation in the skinz land will further his development. I want him to succeed except for twice a year. :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins:

No disagreement here. I think the point is that he will have to be coached perfectly to succeed - his Achilles' heel is mental.

Carter had all the tangibles, he was just a bonehead. I have a feeling that Washington can do little to help Campbell understand the mental aspects here....

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I didn't mean that in a mean way BTW.....I never saw him play outside his highlights......heck I look like nfl talent if you highlighted my best plays....lol....

kidcard76

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
"Oh Danny BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..............." :D

The pipes... the pipes are callin..... from glenn to glenn and down the mountain side......

What just because im 19 means i cant enjoy a good irish diddy?