The thing that sucks...

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
...is we have to go through another long regular season to get back to where we were tonight, I doubt we can win 13 games again next year, especially if we have the same weak assed gameplan we did this year.

CPonder14

Reaction score
ghosttown cowboy;1901309 said:
...is we have to go through another long regular season to get back to where we were tonight, I doubt we can win 13 games again next year, especially if we have the same weak assed gameplan we did this year.

The schedule is pretty tough next year. Its going to be a long off-season for sure.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
That's the thing that just grinds on me the most. We went 13-3 for only the second time in our history and we just pissed it away. It's not very often you get the # 1 seed in the playoffs. You have to take advantage of it and we didn't. I can only hope we get another chance next year.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
ghosttown cowboy;1901309 said:
and if we go 11-5 and win two playoff games then what?

All I care about at this point is playoff victories.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
CPonder14;1901343 said:
The schedule is pretty tough next year. Its going to be a long off-season for sure.

People said that about this year too.

What sucks for me is that we went 3-1 against teams that will be in the SB representing the NFC. We clearly were the best team in the NFC over the season, just not in the game that counted.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
windward;1901652 said:
and if we go 11-5 and win two playoff games then what?

All I care about at this point is playoff victories.

:hammer:

Hell, gimme 10-6 and four post season wins.

TheHerd

Reaction score
kingwhicker;1901727 said:
I'd even take it Stealer style at this point. Pay off the refs!!!

And get a fine when they catch us?