the truly putrid officiating

burmafrd

Reaction score
Its getting worse. With all the money the NFL makes, we still do not have full time dedicated officials. And it shows. JJ was robbed, as was several others.
Just give those gomers masks if they are going to commit felonies like that.

theWave21

Reaction score
I totally agree. The TO pass interference and Ware's sack right before the half were a joke too. How can they miss such obvious calls?

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I was reading the Chicago tribune thie morning and even one of their columnists was trashing the officiating. You know it's bad when that happens!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Completely agree, it seemed like the ref's had something riding on the game, some of the calls were just plain horrendous. They really could have cost us the game if it ended up being close.

Too bad the refs don't have to stand up to the same level of scrutiny as the players they govern every sunday.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I seriously was starting to think the mafia might be involved.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I hope the league office hands down some fines against the officiating crew. That was horrible and I’m not one to complain often about the refs to start with.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I honestly thought the officials would find some way to overturn that fumble.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I knew it was bad when my wife said something about it.

After I explained what happened she was hot.

I told her not to worry about it. We were still going to win. :D

Rackat

Reaction score
The only good thing about it is that the officiating crew from last night will be scored poorly. They will not be one of the crews that are used in the playoffs. :cool:

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1666438 said:
I knew it was bad when my wife said something about it.

After I explained what happened she was hot.

I told her not to worry about it. We were still going to win. :D

That is what good teams do; winning in spite of phantom calls.:cool:

munkee

Reaction score
It was bad. The only thing I can compare it to is the biased officiating in international soccer. I'm not going to go as far as accusing them of fixing the game, but they have to expect that type of reaction of football fans with their performance in the light of the recent NBA scandel.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Officiating pay should tiered some way in that if they make a mistake, they would would get docked money.

A good performance would equal a good payday, a bad performance would equal a cut in pay.

Kind of like piece work pay. The more high quality parts you produce, the higher the pay.

Just saying......those refs last night deserve take a cut in pay.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
like I said last night...it was either an example of gross incompetence or there was something really bad going on....as pointed out by someone else, if it was gross incompetence you'd think we'd have seen a couple of questionable calls go our way too, and we didnt

that crew should be getting time off without pay after last night

David

notherbob

Reaction score
Last night the fix was clearly in, the Cowboys just beat it.
Sometimes that's just what you have to do in order to succeed.
Ever since the refs took the SuperBowl away from the Cowboys and gave it to the Colts, I have changed my opinion of how the refs influence the game and how often it appears to me to be intentional, regardless of which teams are playing. It's pretty difficult to beat the refs but last night's game shows it can be done.

JMO.