The Two min mark of the Saints Game

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
The play, Bush cuts outside and Ware and Henry chase him out of bounds. Horn attempts to block Henry and then moves over to Roy. Roy runs through him, much the way he did Pinkston sometime ago.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I thought I was the only one that noticed that. I screamed to my wife, oh crap! Roy Williams just ran the "bleep" over someone.

TEK2000

Reaction score
theebs said:

Well ya beat me to it... I just finished making a GIF of the "block".

roy-vs-no.gif

Not quite as bad as him running over Pinkston or Lelie. :)

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
I swear that if Roy keeps this up, they'll have to name more rules after him. ;)

TEK2000

Reaction score
Draegerman said:
I swear that if Roy keeps this up, they'll have to name more rules after him. ;)

Then Commanders fans would have more than 1 reason to call him "dirty". :lmao:

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
TEK2000 said:

roy-vs-no.gif

Not quite as good on the gif, the actual play, you can hear the contact

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
kØwbØy said:
dang, he leveled the guy! I missed it...:eek:

I missed it too. I was so busy admiring Ware's play. So many playmakers, you don't know which one to watch. What a nice problem to have.

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
As one board member pointed out in the last Roy vs. Taylor thread, notice how the blocker sees Roy coming the whole time, sets himself, and then still gets leveled.

This to me is what seperates Roy from the other big hitters. His victims see him coming and they still get destroyed.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
TEK2000 said:

roy-vs-no.gif

Cool did you make the gif in photoshop? I need to go figure out how to make animated gifs in photoshop. I have photoshop 7 the full version.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
Wow, I completely missed Roy on that play. I was too irritated that the clowns in the booth reacted by talking about what Bush can't do in the NFL vs. college instead of gushing over the freakish play Ware made in the open field. Can't fault Horn's effort- he simply got run over.

TEK2000

Reaction score
theebs said:
Cool did you make the gif in photoshop? I need to go figure out how to make animated gifs in photoshop. I have photoshop 7 the full version.

Yeah... I use Imageready (that is part of Photoshop)... and I use version 7 as well.

Let me or HOODS know if you have any questions bro.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
TEK2000 said:
Yeah... I use Imageready (that is part of Photoshop)... and I use version 7 as well.

Let me or HOODS know if you have any questions bro.

Yeah I have imageready, I will have to give it a shot tomorrow if I get a chance, oh and I didnt forget about the giants games, just havent had time....hopefully tomorrow night I can take the commercials out of the 04 game and burn it, then I will send them to you.

Bizwah

Reaction score
austintodallas said:
As one board member pointed out in the last Roy vs. Taylor thread, notice how the blocker sees Roy coming the whole time, sets himself, and then still gets leveled.

This to me is what seperates Roy from the other big hitters. His victims see him coming and they still get destroyed.

Good point....and it looks as if Roy barely notices him. It appears that he looks down at Horn as if to say, "Man, I thought you were gum on my shoe"

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Paniolo22 said:
Still would have taken Roy out of the play. :confused:

The beauty of it is the next time he's running a route over the middle he KNOWS Roy is out there somewhere.

This is part of Roys game that doubters fail to realize, they know he is out there somewhere and beleive me it affects their game.

There will probably never be a stat that reflects how many times a receiver drops a catchable ball because Roy is there SOMEWHERE.(He doesn't even have to be close) as long as the receiver knows he's out there.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
what the heck was horn even doing if he had kept with his man reggie might have had a chance on the play