The Two min mark of the Saints Game

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
TEK2000 said:
How so?... Roy still clearly had the sideline covered.
If you watch the play, Roy almost comes to a complete stop after bulldozing Horn. Even though Horn got punked, it still would have done the job and put Roy out of position.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Maxmadden said:
The beauty of it is the next time he's running a route over the middle he KNOWS Roy is out there somewhere.

This is part of Roys game that doubters fail to realize, they know he is out there somewhere and beleive me it affects their game.

There will probably never be a stat that reflects how many times a receiver drops a catchable ball because Roy is there SOMEWHERE.(He doesn't even have to be close) as long as the receiver knows he's out there.
I agree with this. TO even stated it when Roy re-signed his contract. All I stated was that Horn did his job. He was a speed bump in the NASCAR race starring Roy Williams. ;)

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Paniolo22 said:
I agree with this. TO even stated it when Roy re-signed his contract. All I stated was that Horn did his job. He was a speed bump in the NASCAR race starring Roy Williams. ;)

LMAO

Speed bump is about right.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
imagine if the boys were still being coached by Campo, they would have all stopped and started jeering after that hit, wow, that was huge

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
imagine if the boys were still being coached by Campo, they would have all stopped and started jeering after that hit, wow, that was huge

Yeah, you're so right... Ware would have disengaged his tackle and ran over to Roy Williams to shout up his tackle and "jeer"... and Henry would have discontinued his tackle route to run over and "jeer the hit"... and McBriar would have run onto the field and done 15 backflips to "jeer the hit"....

what are you talking about

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
what are you talking about

the complete lack of discipline on that squad, and that type of huge hit usually has everyone in TC jumping up and down and giving each other high-fives, so I put 2 and 2 together, plus I saw #65 running up the field to tackle the runner, and thought about it as at 1st it looked like he was going to congratulate ROy lol

but your sarcasm is duly noted

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
the complete lack of discipline on that squad, and that type of huge hit usually has everyone in TC jumping up and down and giving each other high-fives, so I put 2 and 2 together, plus I saw #65 running up the field to tackle the runner, and thought about it as at 1st it looked like he was going to congratulate ROy lol

but your sarcasm is duly noted

:) just givin you a hard time man

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Maybe I am missing something. That hit doesnt really look so great to me.

Good finish by Henry though.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:

Good finish by Henry though.

hitting someone on his shoulder, so that he has to re-adjust his facemask doesn't appeal to you?

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
hitting someone on his shoulder, so that he has to re-adjust his facemask doesn't appeal to you?

Joe Horn doesnt exactly come off as an especially tough guy, and certainly isnt a great blocker. And the hit just didnt seem very jarring. Wasnt like Horn layed there for a sec he popped right up.

I love the hits where a guy seems like he got mack'd (as in the truck)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Joe Horn doesnt exactly come off as an especially tough guy, and certainly isnt a great blocker. And the hit just didnt seem very jarring. Wasnt like Horn layed there for a sec he popped right up.

I love the hits where a guy seems like he got mack'd (as in the truck)

I agree, it wasn't terribly impressive, or even on his top 5 list, just it was still a huge hit, dude saw it and couldn't do nothing about it, just put a shoulder in him and dude goes sprawling

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:

You're right, it wasn't anything special. Roy does that to just about every wide receiver who's trying to block him. Sort of like Terence Newman knocking down big bad Derrick Dockery.

TEK2000

Reaction score
theebs said:
Yeah I have imageready, I will have to give it a shot tomorrow if I get a chance, oh and I didnt forget about the giants games, just havent had time....hopefully tomorrow night I can take the commercials out of the 04 game and burn it, then I will send them to you.

You dont have to cut the commercials out if you dont want to mess with it... or if you can manage to fit it on 1 DVD without having to do that.