The Ultimate NFL Draft

Fmart322

Reaction score
The Ultimate NFL Draft
I don't know if this is the right area to post this so if it get's moved, no big deal. I've gotten a lot of good info here that I just wanted to some back. Sorry about the advetisments, don't know how to delete them.

With the NFL draft less then a week away it's time for this little jem I found back when we signed TO. Yea, it's from last year but I really don't think it's changed much since then. I didn't post it because I felt it would have been lost with all of the TO posts and threads. It just didn't seem like the right time then.

This site just goes over each pick in the first round and tells you who was the best and worst ever drafted at that position. It's a pretty good read and I'm sure it can produce some controversy with people because we all have our favorites and least favorites.

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2004/Draft/UltimateAllTime_Draft.htm

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Patrick Ramsey?? Ahahahahahah

That spot must've been filled with scrubs

btw, nice find.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
Patrick Ramsey?? Ahahahahahah

That spot must've been filled with scrubs

btw, nice find.

Their explanation for the choice of Ramsey is that there have only been 4 No. 32 picks. Yet they label the worst No. 32 pick from 1995?? Yeah that makes sense. :rolleyes: Surely there were some better players drafted at the number 32 spot, even if it was in the second round. Ramsey has barely played, and definitely hasn't played worthy of being called the best #32 pick of all time:laugh2:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The main thing I took away from that.......

Michael Irvin catching 750 passes for 11,904 yards and 65 touchdowns

Lynn Swann caught 336 passes for 5,461 yards and 51 touchdowns

Guess which one is in the HOF. :mad:

Fmart322

Reaction score
To all

Yea, the author has some problems with players and teams, he's biased IMO. The article does give us all something to debate though with the draft just 5 days away.