Video: The video Jamie Foxx sent Stephen A. Smith after the win

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I'm sure he loves the fact that a celeb called him out, just further feeds his ego.
Most Cowboys fans don't like Stephen A Smith because he is loud, opinionated, and a Cowboys hater. I get it. But the views here don't represent most people. He is very well respected amongst his peers, very intelligent, and great at television/radio. He plays up his schtick more because you tune in when he does. Often times on here people call him an idiot or stupid. He's no idiot. Just because he's wrong sometimes doesn't make stupid. If that's the case, this board has some of the stupidest people around.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I remember someone asking SAS (after Dallas beat Seattle years ago) about the Cowboys. SAS said he didn't hate the Cowboys. He hates their obnoxious fans...I hope he (and all of us) are still around when we get #6...

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I can’t stand SAS... but yah— there is a certain segment of the Cowboys fan base that is annoying. We take a lot of abuse when we lose— and the haters love to dish it— and certain elements of our fan base get obnoxious when we win lol

Just the way it is lol

Hardline

Reaction score
Anything referring to as "We dem Boyz" should be permanently banned from the forum.

nobody

Reaction score
Jaime Foxx grew up wanting to play for the Cowboys and he's been a passionate fan of them since he was a kid. There's a video out there of him predicting the Cowboys win over the Saints, even stating the Saints had no chance and doing another impersonation of SAS. I think he likes trolling SAS just as much as he loves the Cowboys.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
OK my question is where is he - is he under the witness protection....

Dude got a full beard and it looks like he's in a reg apartment.

superonyx

Reaction score
Rafael Greco isn’t wearing a shirt..

Come on man.

Mirror selfie on the site?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Meh! I'm not a fan of Cowboy wannabe, Django either. Liked him better back in his "In Living Color" days.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Most Cowboys fans don't like Stephen A Smith because he is loud, opinionated, and a Cowboys hater. I get it. But the views here don't represent most people. He is very well respected amongst his peers, very intelligent, and great at television/radio. He plays up his schtick more because you tune in when he does. Often times on here people call him an idiot or stupid. He's no idiot. Just because he's wrong sometimes doesn't make stupid. If that's the case, this board has some of the stupidest people around.

I didn't call him an idiot or stupid, but let's be clear, he's a sports entertainer, not an analyst or journalist.

He's respected amongst sports entertainers because he is able to deliver eyeballs with his hot takes, but he is not a sports analyst or journalist in any sense of the word.

I think he's a caricature of himself for the sake of eyeballs, that doesn't mean I think he's dumb.