Video: The video Jamie Foxx sent Stephen A. Smith after the win

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Most Cowboys fans don't like Stephen A Smith because he is loud, opinionated, and a Cowboys hater. I get it. But the views here don't represent most people. He is very well respected amongst his peers, very intelligent, and great at television/radio. He plays up his schtick more because you tune in when he does. Often times on here people call him an idiot or stupid. He's no idiot. Just because he's wrong sometimes doesn't make stupid. If that's the case, this board has some of the stupidest people around.
At least someone gets it.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Meh! I'm not a fan of Cowboy wannabe, Django either. Liked him better back in his "In Living Color" days.
Jamie Foxx has been a long-time Cowboys fan.

From Wikipedia[/quote said:
His natural talent for telling jokes was already in evidence as a third grader, when his teacher would use him as a reward: if the class behaved, Foxx would tell them jokes. Foxx attended Terrell High School, where he received top grades and played basketball and football (as quarterback). His ambition was to play for the Dallas Cowboys, and he was the first player in the school's history to pass for more than 1,000 yards.[/quote]

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most Cowboys fans don't like Stephen A Smith because he is loud, opinionated, and a Cowboys hater. I get it. But the views here don't represent most people. He is very well respected amongst his peers, very intelligent, and great at television/radio. He plays up his schtick more because you tune in when he does. Often times on here people call him an idiot or stupid. He's no idiot. Just because he's wrong sometimes doesn't make stupid. If that's the case, this board has some of the stupidest people around.

I think most hate him because his schtick is just obnoxious. I can’t speak for everybody, but I can’t take the exaggerated Cowboy hate seriously. I just think the yelling and grandstanding is a waste of airtime when they could have a show that actually discusses football.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think most hate him because his schtick is just obnoxious. I can’t speak for everybody, but I can’t take the exaggerated Cowboy hate seriously. I just think the yelling and grandstanding is a waste of airtime when they could have a show that actually discusses football.
I agree with every word of this, but I love watching him squirm after a big Cowboys win. It's all shtick, but he is now married to the fact that he has egg on his face when the Cowboys succeed.

Jipper

Reaction score
Sas was completely silent on his show Friday about the cowboys had nothing to say...loved it