The Vikes have got to be the biggest bunch of under achievers ever

Reaction score
Anyone besides me think Mike Tice needs to be fired?? Second straight year they're down to the final game of the season, in a MUST-WIN situation just to get into the PO's!!??

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Anyone besides me think Mike Tice needs to be fired?? Second straight year they're down to the final game of the season, in a MUST-WIN situation just to get into the PO's!!??

They showed a stat that said they are something lost 29 out of their last 31 road games or something like that.

And here I thought they looked like Super Bowl contenders after they humiliated us . . . :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Midswat said:
They showed a stat that said they are something lost 29 out of their last 31 road games or something like that.

And here I thought they looked like Super Bowl contenders after they humiliated us . . . :rolleyes:

Yeaaaaa, but that ALWAYS seems to be their MO past several years. They come out like gang-busters, then fall flat by week 8.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I don't know what to think about this game.....

The skins allowed 40-50 yards in the whole game forcing D.C. to throw 40+ times.......

No matter what people think the skins played for pride and won.......The vikes can't win if they can't run......