The Vikings Are Really Shopping Culpepper Hard

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I hope the cubs with helmets sign him. Let him fry in the desert a Card!

There's little of Dallas interest in this hobbled and overpaid QB.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Shipping to Dallas is only 3.95! Not bad, but I would hope he got lost in the mail.

Bill Wooten

Reaction score
That is classic.

My wife is a Vikings fan and this will be the happiest day of her life if they get rid of Duante.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
So, how does it work when you get him and he's broken? Are you covered if he was already broke?

BlueWave

Reaction score
What scares me is that it says Culpepper is in Florida. The same state that Jerrys plane (was) is in. I guess it is a big state though. That would suck.

superpunk

Reaction score
BlueWave said:
What scares me is that it says Culpepper is in Florida. The same state that Jerrys plane (was) is in. I guess it is a big state though. That would suck.

It's also the same state Miami lives in. :laugh2:

I believe he's rehabbing down there. No worries. If we wanted Culpepper we could just ask Bledsoe to get a deep tan and little hands. Bingo! We've got the equivilent of Culpepper's overrated behind. And for FAR less money.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
BlueWave said:

Oh please don't mention Culpepper and the Cowboys in the same thread. Ick.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
This really makes no sense, especially since they reportedly have 30+ million in cap room to play with this offseason?:confused:

Unless they truly feel his injury is a major issue, I can't understand why they would want to roll the dice. I've said all along that Culpepper is overrated, but he's still better than a lot of other QB's in the league.