The Vikings sold out to stop Zeke?

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
All that money he took from Jerry has slowed him down a bit.

tenor.gif

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Scared of Kirk Cousins of all people. Should've been scared of Cook.

Jaylon Smith was. I've seen some weak arm-tackle attempts, but I think that was one of the worst hand-tackle attempts I've ever seen. It would have looked better if he had just puts his arms up and backed away.

superonyx

Reaction score

I see Connor Williams getting beat at the end of that run and allowing his guy to close that window quickly.

I'm not sure what anyone would expect Zeke to do differently in that one.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Why in the hell didn't the Cowboys sell out to stop Cook? What was the worse thing that as going to happen? Kirk Cousins was going to beat us? Or did we sell out to stop Cook we just couldn't? I don't understand why these coaches overthink and over coach themselves to losses.

they actually had six in the box a ton....Baldinger did a film session on it. Oline and Zeke were just bad.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Why in the hell didn't the Cowboys sell out to stop Cook? What was the worse thing that as going to happen? Kirk Cousins was going to beat us? Or did we sell out to stop Cook we just couldn't? I don't understand why these coaches overthink and over coach themselves to losses.

They did - thats the sad part.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I agree but the numbers are still favorable and we should be able to run against those fronts. Key word is "should"
You're right. I already know the offensive line is being overmatched. I don't know why though. Even with Connor Williams the offensive line should not be overmatched.
I see Connor Williams getting beat at the end of that run and allowing his guy to close that window quickly.

I'm not sure what anyone would expect Zeke to do differently in that one.
They want Zeke to be superman.......just fly over everyone.

Zman5

Reaction score
Why didn't we sell out to stop Cook?

Sam Donald gave us the answer few weeks ago.

We do what we do regardless of who the opponent is.