The Voice season 4

kristie

Reaction score
it starts up again tomorrow night with usher & shakira taking over for cee-lo green and christina aguilera just for this season. i'm excited to see what will happen this season. :D

http://i1357.***BLOCKED***/albums/q746/Kristie_Wilson/the-voice-season-4-coaches-532x653_zps6064ae9e.jpg

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
kristie;5031928 said:
wow!!!!

[youtube]VMOCtUP9_Vc[/youtube]

Yep! The first time I saw her was when she sang at Michael Jackson's memorial service and I've loved her ever since!

kristie

Reaction score
justbob;5031979 said:
Best set of judges out of all the shows.

exactly!! they are cooler & more fun then the current bunch on idol. :D

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;5032619 said:
John Peter Lewis from American Idol season 3 sighting!

got the video right here :D

[youtube]LjwKH1RaUtE[/youtube]

kristie

Reaction score
this girl was amazing last night!! :D

[youtube]Ns1YPjlkZeg[/youtube]

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
kristie;5033451 said:
this girl was amazing last night!! :D

[youtube]Ns1YPjlkZeg[/youtube]

Yeah she was really good! I have to say that I like Judith better though :D

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
kristie;5031928 said:
wow!!!!

[youtube]VMOCtUP9_Vc[/youtube]

This is hands down the favorite to win of the contestants that have preformed so far. I would also like to add that I will take shakira over christina as a judge any day of the week and twice on date night.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
really enjoying the judges this year. Don't bring back the other two.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Whoever is in charge of picking the judges is doing a great job.

I love the camaraderie between them all. As if they have known each other awhile. Shakira is such a smart, well spoken woman. I do not miss Xtina, at all.

Judith is the only one that has caught my attention so far. She looks like a STAR already.

There is a rumor when The Voice picks up in the Fall, ALL SIX JUDGES...the current Four + Ceeloo and Xtina will be judges.

kristie

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;5037634 said:
Whoever is in charge of picking the judges is doing a great job.

I love the camaraderie between them all. As if they have known each other awhile. Shakira is such a smart, well spoken woman. I do not miss Xtina, at all.

Judith is the only one that has caught my attention so far. She looks like a STAR already.

There is a rumor when The Voice picks up in the Fall, ALL SIX JUDGES...the current Four + Ceeloo and Xtina will be judges.

that's what i've enjoyed the most about this season. i love it. idol seriously needs to take notes because the voice is doing it right.

kristie

Reaction score
a couple who stood out to me on tonight's episode:

[youtube]hrV6IYsTG8w[/youtube]

[youtube]-83BsuwUuVA[/youtube]

kristie

Reaction score
this girl is awesome!! i bought her version of this song on itunes, & i can't stop playing it! :D

[youtube]m1ZBL-MCl-c[/youtube]

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not fully caught up on the Voice episodes, got Tuesday's to watch, but so far I gotta say I'm not a fan of really any of the new vocalists.

Last year just had a much better draw, even with Christina picking all pop stars.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;5041760 said:
Not fully caught up on the Voice episodes, got Tuesday's to watch, but so far I gotta say I'm not a fan of really any of the new vocalists.

Last year just had a much better draw, even with Christina picking all pop stars.

Boo Boo ---get out of here

:)

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Mountaineerfan;5033628 said:
This is hands down the favorite to win of the contestants that have preformed so far. I would also like to add that I will take shakira over christina as a judge any day of the week and twice on date night.

justbob;5033681 said:
really enjoying the judges this year. Don't bring back the other two.

WoodysGirl;5041760 said:

This season could be favorite of the 4 cause I couldn't stand Christina and I am actually liking Shakira :)