The Walking Dead: The Return, Tonight!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
walkingdead-keyart-630-jpg_202655.jpg

TheCowboy

Reaction score
I never followed this show, but I am going to start. Can anyone catch me up on this show?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
TheCowboy;4997866 said:
I never followed this show, but I am going to start. Can anyone catch me up on this show?
You really should rent, netflix, or find a download site and watch the early shows. Season 2 marathon is on right now (AMC) but you should really catch up from the beginning.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4997869 said:
I stopped watching after they killed T Dog.
Why, he never really had much of a role. I hate to see any of them get killed. But it would likely happen in that situation.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
My wife has been watching this for a long time now and loves it. She swears it's a great show, as do a nephew and a buddy of mine. I'm about to try and catch up on it on Netflix and give it a go. They make it sound like it's a fantastic show.

Really the only show I religiously stay up to speed on at this point is Sons of Anarchy, by far my favorite tv show ever. I do love Bones as well but I'm about 3 or 4 seasons behind on it and I was always a huge fan of House but I've never watched any of the last 3 seasons of it either. I've got a lot of shows to catch up on but I think Walking Dead is going to be at the top of the list.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I just recently caught a preview from dishnetwork of Banshee (cinemax) and really liked that show. Downloaded 1-5 episodes. Some of it's a little unbelievable but a cool show.

mldardy

Reaction score
speedkilz88;4997873 said:
Why, he never really had much of a role. I hate to see any of them get killed. But it would likely happen in that situation.
I think he's joking.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I have no idea why scifi is airing BSG: blood and chrome at the same time but i have to DVR that show.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
speedkilz88;4997873 said:

He was the only character I cared for outside of Shane. Both now dead. Was epic when TDog said "Let's head east" and then everyone ignores him. Funny thing is that would have been the right move. If Rick dies I will jump back in, absolutely despise that character.

Although with the worst TV character I have ever witnessed, Lori, dead I might give it another shot down the road.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
reddyuta;4997986 said:
I have no idea why scifi is airing BSG: blood and chrome at the same time but i have to DVR that show.
Sci-fi;excuse me SyFy (lol) doesn't want it to get good ratings. They've already decided against making it a series, it being a success would cause a stir. That channel is no longer a science fiction channel. They've ruined it.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
So I started watching the marathon at about 7 pm and got to see two full episodes before the new one started. I think I am hooked. I got the plot mostly down, just need to recognize the characters better.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
first 6 episodes were good.

whole 2nd season was trash.

really slow. not enough zombie kills. sad really.

Route 66

Reaction score
locked&loaded;4998336 said:

Because killing zombies is the only way to make an episode last?

CashMan

Reaction score
locked&loaded;4998336 said:

Agreed, I stop watching midway through season 2, because of it.