The Warriors Remake

timb2

Reaction score
Please no :laugh::laugh:
Not the beloved Warriors.
Cant wait to see what soy boy they get to play Ajax.
A couple of years ago MTV wanted to remake it and the story sounded horrible. No Baseball Furies or The Lizzies.......Atleast they have The Baseball Furies. I'm crossing my fingers they dont ruin it.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Another movie i think they should never remake, or did they already?

The Outsiders

Nope, they haven't thank God.
Can you imagine?
Ok Ponyboy lemme text Dally and invite him to the rumble. Followed by #Greasersforthewin.:laugh:Anyways this is the Curtis brothers house that still sits in Tulsa Oklahoma where the movie was filmed. I believe at one time they were going to make it into a museum or something. Another interesting fact is the Outsiders and Rumble fish were virtually filmed back to back in Tulsa Oklahoma, Coppola also used some of the same cast for both movies, Matt Dillion and Diane Lane come to mind.
2560px-The-Outsiders-House.jpg

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Nope, they haven't thank God.
Can you imagine?
Ok Ponyboy lemme text Dally and invite him to the rumble. Followed by #Greasersforthewin.:laugh:Anyways this is the Curtis brothers house that still sits in Tulsa Oklahoma where the movie was filmed. I believe at one time they were going to make it into a museum or something. Another interesting fact is the Outsiders and Rumble fish were virtually filmed back to back in Tulsa Oklahoma, Coppola also used some of the same cast for both movies, Matt Dillion and Diane Lane come to mind.
2560px-The-Outsiders-House.jpg
Cool pic. I think Diane Lane is one in a million and has been very good looking for quite some time now, from The Outsiders until her early 50's. She seems to take very good care of herself. I think i once read she doesn't like being told that she is very good looking, i guess if everyone is saying to you it could get tiresome, not really a bad problem to have.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
What I don't understand is the trailer was dated January of 2019 and other than that haven't been able to find out anything about it.