The way Dak was celebrating after we went up 20-19, you would think it was no time left

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Dak over Dallas fans celebrate their man for not failing miserably 1 drive out of many.

Dak not failing miserably for 1 drive makes you more happy that the Cowboys losing the game makes you upset.
You said he's a "loser" and "dumb" after this game. Please explain what makes him a loser and dumb after THIS GAME.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Dak over Dallas fans celebrate their man for not failing miserably 1 drive out of many.

Dak not failing miserably for 1 drive makes you more happy that the Cowboys losing the game makes you upset.
I don't know a single poster here it that is happy when the Cowboys lose. Pro Dak or not.

But there seem to be PLENTY of fans that are upset when they win ... which is just sad.

As always, JMHO.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I mean, they just TIED the game with a chance to take the lead with the XP.

Now if it was like last week, and they celebrated the late TD still down 20+, then I could understand.

But the offense did their job at the end, no reason to hate them for it.

JMHO
when u know Miami has a good offense and only down 1 you control your emotions until game is over

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I’m perfectly fine with valid criticism. But this thread is stupid.

Players celebrate go ahead TD’s all the time. There’s nothing wrong with it.

Get a grip people and try to make objective analysis.
you need to look at the video again. He was celebrating like it was the final drive

Slick

Reaction score
I mean, they just TIED the game with a chance to take the lead with the XP.

Now if it was like last week, and they celebrated the late TD still down 20+, then I could understand.

But the offense did their job at the end, no reason to hate them for it.

JMHO
Mediocrity, celebrating just getting by.

A real QB and team, wouldn’t celebrate tying. They don’t settle, they get right to business.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You said he's a "loser" and "dumb" after this game. Please explain what makes him a loser and dumb after THIS GAME.
He's a loser because his team LITERALLY LOST THE GAME!

He's dumb because he was easily fooled the entire game because Fangio is his daddy.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If only we had a quarterback that could stand on the sidelines after driving his team back for the lead do a better job of getting his defense to get the stop.

This is like having Bryan Anger shank a punt and blaming DaRon Bland for it.