The Way That I See It

CoachD

Reaction score
So we're back at it once again and of course the Cowboys like every other year have high expectations. Now looking at the roster ya it's pretty good but how long is it going to hold up especially when it comes to the Cowboy's injury history. I will say this Dan Quinn's defense is top 5 in the league and looking to get better, the only question is will Mazi Smith be that brick wall in the middle like they hope? Offensively they should put up points but I'm really concerned with Dak Prescott's decision-making and his Int habit. The Giants who won a playoff game last year (I don't even remember that) don't scare me at all especially on offense when their two best plays are hand it off to Barkley and a Daniel Jones scramble out of the pocket for a first down. On defense their DB's are atrocious and Dak and his receivers should have a lot of success tonight. I like the Cowboys in this one because Dak dominates the NFC East and hasn't lost to the Giants in forever.

Cowboys 30
Giants 23

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
If they blitz, Dak feasts. If they clog n cover things might get frustrating for the offense as they will have to be patient and move the ball down the field, and run the ball effectively against that strategy

Wink loves to blitz, so we will see what happens.

shabazz

Reaction score
As usual we look dam good on paper , we also have a great youth movement to go with some excellent veterans but like the previous years I won’t get my hope up until I see CONSISTENCY.

Last season was one good week followed by a bad week, although we did eke out some wins on the bad weeks. Takes me at least 10 games to know if what I’m seeing is real….but as always, I will enjoy the ride

Go Cowboys!

visionary

Reaction score
If they can stop the run and pressure Dak with front 4 and play coverage at the back end, we are in trouble. And they have a great DL

We better be able to run the ball effectively