The Way That I See It

CoachD

Reaction score
After a tough loss to the very lucky to win the game Eagles, the Cowboys play one of the worst teams in the league this week the New York Giants. The Cowboys are still one of the best teams in the league especially at home where they have won eleven in a row. The Giants on the other hand are in really bad shape, they are now down to their third-string QB Danny Devito. They will of course hand the ball off to Barkley probably 30-plus times this week just to keep it out of the Cowboy's hands but it really shouldn't make much difference in the end because this should be a one-sided game, so if the Cowboys come in and play their game and not take the Giants too lightly then it should be a blow out from start to finish so of course I like the Cowboys at home this week.

Cowboys 33
Giants 3

conner01

Reaction score
After a tough loss to the very lucky to win the game Eagles, the Cowboys play one of the worst teams in the league this week the New York Giants. The Cowboys are still one of the best teams in the league especially at home where they have won eleven in a row. The Giants on the other hand are in really bad shape, they are now down to their third-string QB Danny Devito. They will of course hand the ball off to Barkley probably 30-plus times this week just to keep it out of the Cowboy's hands but it really shouldn't make much difference in the end because this should be a one-sided game, so if the Cowboys come in and play their game and not take the Giants too lightly then it should be a blow out from start to finish so of course I like the Cowboys at home this week.

Cowboys 33
Giants 3
I’m guessing you told Quinn this since he brought evans up lol

conner01

Reaction score
The team also brought up a WR...someone going to send McCarthy messages as well? :muttley:
They have to run with such an inexperienced QB so it’s pretty logical. Bland needs him another pick six because I think that ties the record for a season