The Way That I See It

CoachD

Reaction score
So here we go again with the Cowboys and "Commanders" on Thanksgiving and on paper the game should be a blowout because the Cowboys are good (actually great at home) and the "Commanders" really suck especially after they just lost to one of the worst teams in the league and Danny Devito. The Cowboys on the other hand smashed the Panthers and they're really starting to find their groove on both sides of the ball and their special teams are very solid as well. Dak Prescott is playing amazing and what is really scary is Brandon Cooks and Michael Gallup are starting to contribute too, and just a quick heads up to Sam Howell, don't throw it to DaRond Bland's side of the field otherwise it's going the other way for a pick six. I can see the Cowboys forcing at least three turnovers today so ya of course I like the Cowboys big.

Cowboys 38
"Commanders" 13

shabazz

Reaction score
All of that may very well come true but I’m looking ahead to the 5 game upcoming gauntlet awaiting this team.

If this team can continue to produce at a high level against those winning teams it will give us a decent indication that it can continue in the playoffs.

Today is just TCB and come out on the other side with zero to minimal injuries.