The Weekend to perform the Super Bowl LV halftime show

catiii

Reaction score
Sounds like a cross between Michael Jackson and.........Janet Jackson.......and auto tune. Not horrible, but not my thing.

But I'm diggin' the Star Trek set.
Definitely auto-tune - can't sing without it LOL.
They want a real superstar (that NO American has ever heard of), they need to get Missy Higgins, totally gorgeous but she's more about the music and less about the flash. The NFL wants more showy flash and glitz that the cheerleaders can dance to. Powderfinger (led by Bernard Fanning) would be awesome too but they've broken up sadly. Aussie musical tastes just don't match musical tastes in the US for the most part. Both Missy and the rock band Powderfinger do too many ballads for the tastes of the NFL. Concerts - awesome. Halftime shows - people in the US would fall asleep. :muttley:Toto would be great! They've got a new song out about themselves - and me - and many of us - about aging - called "Alone." check out the live version on the tube Toto - "Alone"(40 tours around the sun). Of course Steve Lukather doing his guitar genius thing live with Toto is bloody awesome. He also sang lead on many of their songs. Anyway, I'm rambling..............