The Duke
Reaction score
dargonking999;1615947 said:
at least you kept this, i thought i was gonna have to come down to AZ Hos
How far would you have had to come?

Wimbo

Reaction score
Hostile;1616045 said:
Long way to drive just to get your butt kicked.

:D

Reminds me of a great line one of my friends used last year. He is a big dude- 6'6", about 290#. He works out all the time... not someone you would ever mess with. Nicest guy on the planet, though. Someone made the comment that they though they could take him in a fight. When word got to my friend a few minutes later, his response was, "You tell him to go outside and practice falling down a few times. I will be right with him."

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wimbo;1616063 said:
Reminds me of a great line one of my friends used last year. He is a big dude- 6'6", about 290#. He works out all the time... not someone you would ever mess with. Nicest guy on the planet, though. Someone made the comment that they though they could take him in a fight. When word got to my friend a few minutes later, his response was, "You tell him to go outside and practice falling down a few times. I will be right with him."
One of my friends joined the Air Force right out of HS. He was sent to Lackland in San Antonio. The drill seargent asked him where he was from and he said NM. He asked how far that was and Dave told him about 800 miles.

The drill sergeant said, "I can't believe you came 800 miles just to piss me off."