The Wire on HBO .....Any die hard fans

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
I love the show. I didn't believe anything could top the 1sr season, but last years illegal trafficking season was awesome.

This season is getting very interesting with Avon Barksdale soon to be getting out of Prison.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Charles said:
I love the show. I didn't believe anything could top the 1sr season, but last years illegal trafficking season was awesome.

This season is getting very interesting with Avon Barksdale soon to be getting out of Prison.

Gets better every year.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I didn't get in too it until they replayed the first season before the second season began. It's turned in to one of my favorites. The LT and the DA hook up was a crazy twist this week. I love McNulty though.

Am I the only one who finds Kima kinda hot?

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I didn't get in too it until they replayed the first season before the second season began. It's turned in to one of my favorites. The LT and the DA hook up was a crazy twist this week. I love McNulty though.

Am I the only one who finds Kima kinda hot?

They're replaying the last few episoded tonight, and unlike the rest of you playboys I have no social life and will be trying to get caught up.

Oh, I've seen them already but one thing about the Wire that's been throwing me off is the street dialog. I grew up in an 'extremely ubran' area and although it hasn't been that long since I left that kind of sceen there's a lot that goes over my head. I feel like I need a 16 year old to translate for me.

Has street slang changed that much in 10 years?

And uhhh Yeag, Sonja Sohn (Kima) graduated from kinda hot to extremely hot years ago. Good luck finding anything about her there doesn't seem to be a lot of info on her.

no pics either ;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
no pics either
DARN :mad:

She did have a partial nude scene the first year I think. Her and her lady were getting it on on the sofa and she took her shirt off but you couldn't really see anything :(

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
DARN
She did have a partial nude scene the first year I think. Her and her lady were getting it on on the sofa and she took her shirt off but you couldn't really see anything :(

Nude?

I was talking about her work in thespian scenes ;)

Any hotter and she would be a fires hazzard!

I'm not asking for more skin I just want to see more of her skilz. She has about 3 minutes every episode.

Call me selfish but I'm not married and I just want to know if I still have a chance. I don't even know if she is over 30.