The World's Newest Cowboys Fan

Kilyin

Reaction score
My wife and I were blessed with our first child on 1-29-07. She weighed 8 lbs 14 ounces, measured 20.75 inches. We named her Brianna Dallas.

:)

brianna11.jpg

brianna13.jpg

brianna15.jpg

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score
very cute and pretty. You are truly blessed. I hope your wife and child are doing wonderfully.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
congratulations to you both.

very healthy looking baby girl you have there.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
Kilyin;1350660 said:
My wife and I were blessed with our first child on 1-29-07. She weighed 8 lbs 14 ounces, measured 20.75 inches. We named her Brianna Dallas.

:)

brianna11.jpg

brianna13.jpg

brianna15.jpg

Congratulations!!! Make sure you get your gun permit. You'll need it for the potential boyfriends when she's 17.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Mucho congrats Kilyan...

I've been keeping tabs with Faerluna in regards to our newest Cowboy fan...

I'm very happy for you both... she is absolutely beautiful...

I assume she looks like mom... :D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Congrats to you & your wife.....What a beautiful child. You are blessed.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1355108 said:
Congratulations!!! Make sure you get your gun permit. You'll need it for the potential boyfriends when she's 17.

haha, took the words out of my mouth

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1355108 said:

Don't actually need a permit, just a cleaning kit for the 'ol double barrel shotgun you'll be polishing when HE arrives.;)

Best of everything to you and your new family Kilyan! Congrats to a beautiful baby girl.
You do realize it is now 2 against 1!!

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Seven;1356685 said:
You do realize it is now 2 against 1!!

Shhh! Don't expose my strategy! She has Daddy wrapped around her little finger already, as anticipated. ;)

Thanks for the kind words, all. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Faerluna;1356992 said:
Shhh! Don't expose my strategy! She has Daddy wrapped around her little finger already, as anticipated. ;)

Thanks for the kind words, all. :)
Nice to see you posting again mama. I hope you are feeling well. She's lovely. It's a new kind of love isn't it? I swear the best memories of my life are my kids asleep on my chest.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Hostile;1357032 said:
Nice to see you posting again mama. I hope you are feeling well. She's lovely. It's a new kind of love isn't it? I swear the best memories of my life are my kids asleep on my chest.

It's the most amazing thing to have a child. Definitely the best thing I've ever done in my life, aside from marrying Kilyin, of course. :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Faerluna;1357056 said:
It's the most amazing thing to have a child. Definitely the best thing I've ever done in my life, aside from marrying Kilyin, of course. :D
Oh his head is going to swell now.

:wink2: