The worst decision in playoff history

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
His football IQ is all time low.

That's why he still can't figure out what defenses are doing.

We're in trouble being stuck with him.

Can we stand it for another 3 years.

This rich, below-average Dak will keep the fans crying in the stands for many years.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Who ever made that decision needs to be fired. I guess Kellen didn't trust Dak enough to do a hail mary.

You mean fire Dak?

Any coach who makes that decision to run with seconds left on the clock deserves to be booted out of the NFL.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Can we stand it for another 3 years.

This rich, below-average Dak will keep the fans crying in the stands for many years.
I think we should just focus on rebuilding the roster these next 3 years.

We're not winning anything with Dak. There's no point is trying to surround him with talent to "win now".

So, use these next 3 years to rebuild and have a solid team ready for the next QB.

Skafko

Reaction score
I think that IF we ranthat qb run, next play should be without spike, maybe we catch defense in bad position. So there should be 2 plays called and after qb run go immediately for second. I know that WR will be tired, but DB too.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Who ever made that decision needs to be fired. I guess Kellen didn't trust Dak enough to do a hail mary.
Whoever was responsible for that play call needs to be fired tonight. That was the single stupidest thing I’ve seen in any sport. It was clearly a called play. There was zero hesitation in it. Beyond stupid. They were giving us 10 yard outs. Throw one more and then take two shots at the end zone. It’s unbelievable a coaching staff can be that inept.

Flamma

Reaction score
Every 49ers fan must have been giddy when they saw Dak take off up the middle.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
We weren’t going to win anyway but, it was bad

It's the same as it has been. We can get false hope in a game, but until we build a culture in the team that hungers for a championship, and the true leader of the team is the Head Coach and not the Owner, it will always be like this.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Fat Mike said in postgame he was ok with that final play call…that says it all right there

He won't throw his OC under the bus right in front of the cameras after a game like this. Seriously?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
It's the same as it has been. We can get false hope in a game, but until we build a culture in the team that hungers for a championship, and the true leader of the team is the Head Coach and not the Owner, it will always be like this.
I think you might be onto something.........

snadler

Reaction score
He won't throw his OC under the bus right in front of the cameras after a game like this. Seriously?

He easily could have said we should do better or execute better..but defend the dumbest play call in playoff history says a lot

Flamma

Reaction score
Who called the last play? Did the 49ers coach hack Dak's headset?