The worst thing this team could do

SFloridaCowboy

Reaction score
Problems are:
1. we have no defensive tackle play above NFL level
2. we have the worst safety play in the NFL
3. DLAW is not the same since his major shoulder surgery and E Griffen is no more than average.
4. CB play has been terrible
5. Defense coaches are horrible
6. Entire offensive line is offensive. Cannot block in the NFL with these guys. At tackle, the teams is probably the worst in the NFL. No QB can win with these guys. We need to know if Tyron Smith will be able to come back or not. If not, move Zach Martin to LT, make Connor Williams the swing tackle, and bring in two road grading guards, through young free agents and a high draft pick. Give Travis Frederick a job to get Biadisz ready for next year, increasing strength, learning the tricks of the trade. Determine if Connor McGovern can play or not for future. If T Smith can really come back, draft high an OT and not consider moving Zach Martin over since we cannot trust Cowboys to give proper medical assessments.
7. DL needs total overall, like Bill Parcells did in 2005. Chris Canty, Marcus Spears, D Ware and Jay Ratliff. Signin young free agents defensive backs, not washed up garbage or guys proven they cannot play.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The worst thing this team can do is win another game. We have 4 comp picks in the upcoming draft (3rd, 4th, 5th, and 7th - I believe) & it could be a quick rebuild if we somehow get the 1st overall pick and trade Trevor Lawrence for a KINGS RANSOM, we’re talking about a Hershall Walker like trade on steroids!!

I’m all in on signing Dak, trimming fat, and a quick rebuild. First thing I’d do the minute the season ends is find a new coaching staff - Big Mac ain’t the one cuzzo.

I repeat for the 100th time....WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET LAWRENCE. Please look @ the Jets schedule before posting nonsense. :rolleyes:

Beaker42

Reaction score
Its aways a bad idea to send the message to the team that we should tank. Players are by nature competitive as they should be. No tanking
The players on this team are not competitive. They’re DQ soft serve.

KingLerxst

Reaction score
Its aways a bad idea to send the message to the team that we should tank. Players are by nature competitive as they should be. No tanking

Wait. Are we really concerned what message is sent to this team? They all need to know we’re in tank mode and looking to replace any and every single crappy, no caring,no performing player on this roster.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I'm saying we have a chance at beating the Giants and the Vikings on our schedule, but that's probably it.

We're not getting the #1 pick. Forget about it. It's a race to #2 at this point..... and even that the Falcons, Vikings, Jaguars, Giants, and Texans are fighting hard for it and they're all 1 game ahead of us currently.

misunderstood and yeah, I don’t think we get the number 1 pick either.

SFloridaCowboy

Reaction score
Problems are:
1. we have no defensive tackle play above NFL level
2. we have the worst safety play in the NFL
3. DLAW is not the same since his major shoulder surgery and E Griffen is no more than average.
4. CB play has been terrible
5. Defense coaches are horrible
6. Entire offensive line is offensive. Cannot block in the NFL with these guys. At tackle, the teams is probably the worst in the NFL. No QB can win with these guys. We need to know if Tyron Smith will be able to come back or not. If not, move Zach Martin to LT, make Connor Williams the swing tackle, and bring in two road grading guards, through young free agents and a high draft pick. Give Travis Frederick a job to get Biadisz ready for next year, increasing strength, learning the tricks of the trade. Determine if Connor McGovern can play or not for future. If T Smith can really come back, draft high an OT and not consider moving Zach Martin over since we cannot trust Cowboys to give proper medical assessments.
7. DL needs total overall, like Bill Parcells did in 2005. Chris Canty, Marcus Spears, D Ware and Jay Ratliff. Signin young free agents defensive backs, not washed up garbage or guys proven they cannot play.