The wounds of last January have been re-opened

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was already numb, no wounds hurt anymore
This place is proof that wound has never healed.
I’m not talking about how the fans feel. I’m talking about the players and coaches that were here last year. Losing a home playoff game in that manner to a #7 seed has lingering effects on the players’ psyche.

Sure they can overcome it but the FO did them no favors this off-season and when the same problems from the GB debacle showed again this season with mostly the same coaching staff, it’s not surprising that a spiral sets in. Of course the players can raise spirits with a win…hope they do. That can happen.

What we feel as fans doesn’t have anything to do with what they guys do on the field. They have to stop the bleeding. That’s on them not the fans.

stinkface

Reaction score
It's a week to week league now. No one expected the Bengals to suck with their talent, but they do right now. That said a team with a really good QB can get hot if he has good weapons.

A good offense can carry an average defense and right now our offense has worse line play then last year and worse running backs then last year. I think we will figure it out over time if we haven't dug ourselves too deep of a hole. Sadly, I think it will get worse before it gets better. We are not a confident team right now. You can see it on everyone's face, whether that be players, coaches or the owner.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Why would any true fan want to see the Cowboys beat the Giants. That's like putting a bandaid on a wound that requires stitches. It's only going to slow down the changes. House cleaning is needed and that includes Dak. We all know Jerry and if the Cowboys can muster a .500 season he will only fire McCarthy and declare things aren't that bad.