The WR market is set at 11 million

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
We've seen several receivers in the last few days sign for this amount, and these players have played actual games this past season. I'm not sure what OBJ is thinking right now, but if he wants more, I think he's out of luck.

Would you pay him more than 11 million? Ju ju got 11, Myers got 11 million. Please give your thoughts

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OBJ wanting over $20M probably realizes he has priced himself too high.

I wouldn't pay more than $11M for him.

At that price he would need a knock your socks off workout to prove he is still close to what he once was.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
After seeing part of his workout video on ESPN, I’d love to have him at 15.

MAZEREZAM

Reaction score
All the guys just signed are the WR2 type. The WR1 will still command $15M+.

garyv

Reaction score
We've seen several receivers in the last few days sign for this amount, and these players have played actual games this past season. I'm not sure what OBJ is thinking right now, but if he wants more, I think he's out of luck.

Would you pay him more than 11 million? Ju ju got 11, Myers got 11 million. Please give your thoughts
I was thinking all along 2 yr @ 18 mil
or a 3 yr @ 27 mil

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
3/$33m sounds very reasonable for a guy that immediately elevates the offense. If that's what it takes, we need to make it happen.

Mannix

Reaction score
I am sooooooo glad that Ju Ju already got signed, because I was so afraid that is who we were gonna end up with on the cheap....now I am afraid that we are gonna end up with Cooks. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

garyv

Reaction score
3/$33m sounds very reasonable for a guy that immediately elevates the offense. If that's what it takes, we need to make it happen.
I was thinking 9 mil a year but 3 for 33 would work BUT I'm not sure I would go any higher for a guy coming off two knee injuries otherwise you could get burned.

conner01

Reaction score
OBJ wanting over $20M probably realizes he has priced himself too high.

I wouldn't pay more than $11M for him.

At that price he would need a knock your socks off workout to prove he is still close to what he once was.
I wouldn’t pay and I don’t think Jerry will either, 11 mil
He’s not an 11 mil player

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Dolphins, Raiders, Commanders, Bengals, always seem to pickup former Cowboys. I would lean towards one of those teams.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We need youth. Young speedster, give me Hyatt at 26 and don't look back.
I would rather take the fastest WR at the Combine, Trey Palmer (4.33 40 time, 1k receiving yards and 9 TDs senior 2022 year at Nebraska) 6'0", 192 lbs, who has excellent deep speed, quick acceleration, smoothness & balance, goes up for high balls and strong hands. Perfect fit for Dak's passes. lol.

Last edited: