The XFL is Coming!

timb2

Reaction score
Cowboys have competition.Bob Stoops is going to be the Dallas Team Head Coach.
https://www.xfl.com/

XFL Cities
Dallas
Houston
St.Louis
New York
LA
Seattle
Tampa Bay
Wash. DC

ABC,ESPN,FOX Sports,FS1 will air games.

Last edited by a moderator:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was glad when the announced the Dallas team was going to use Globe Life Park. That is still a great stadium. Would hate to see it torn down or sit there unused. Rangers will start in their new stadium next season.

I was planning to take a drive by there to see how it is coming along. And to stop at the Cowboys pro shop to see if they have any decent prices on anything, hats or coffee mug, beer mug. And to see if they improved the store any.

pancakeman

Reaction score
I wonder what percentage of Giants Stadium (capacity 82,500) they will fill.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The XFL regular season will be 10 games and 2 weeks of playoffs? So the plan is to end the season mid April prior to the NFL draft?

John813

Reaction score
Vince Mcmahon is a good promoter, so I expect at least a few seasons from the XFL.
And there's no worry about needing a big investor to buy in only to fold the league.

That being said, good luck to the XFL.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Not optimistic about it succeeding but it is better funded than the AAF was. Better TV contract especially.

And they also don't have any plans to screen players for marijuana use.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Im debating on buying the tickets they might shut the league down before next year lol

timb2

Reaction score
Some players could be free agents with no NFL contracts.Also they could have a draft before the NFL Draft and steal some top talented players. Sounds like they have some billionaires behind it this time