Theory- Chad Johnson

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
With all the picks we are accumulating and the apparent adds of the 3rd and 4th rd pick next yr (plus the 3-4 comp picks that we will seemingly be getting, which cant be traded) I think maybe Peter King was right- we're trading for Chad Johnson sometime before the season starts

and lookie what Cinci did yesterday and today...drafted two WR's in the 2nd and 3rd rounds

David

TEUFELI

Reaction score
Sigh.....so this is gonna be the new McFadden type thread that gets discussed every day even though there is NO shot that it is gonna happen? Great!

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I don't want Chad Johnson. I want Boldin or Williams.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
If Chad is ok being a NUmber 2 then go for it...

actually anybody that comes in here better be ok being a #2.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
dbair1967;2057658 said:
With all the picks we are accumulating and the apparent adds of the 3rd and 4th rd pick next yr (plus the 3-4 comp picks that we will seemingly be getting, which cant be traded) I think maybe Peter King was right- we're trading for Chad Johnson sometime before the season starts

and lookie what Cinci did yesterday and today...drafted two WR's in the 2nd and 3rd rounds

David

The eagles have two 1's. That would trump anything we could do.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
dbair1967;2057658 said:

David

I was curious about the same thing, but I would prefer we tried to trade for Detroit's Roy William's instead of Johnson.

NickZepp

Reaction score
I really don't want Williams or Johnson. Boldin is good but I don't think Arizona trades him.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
theebs;2057709 said:
Living around Philly, I can tell you the the Eagles don't have the Balls to trade Two #1's. they'll do one and a player like Sheppard, but that's it.

DBoys

Reaction score
theebs;2057709 said:

Only advantage we may have is the player accepting the trade. Chad might not want to go to Philly.

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
But the eagles don't like trading their #1's. Chad is our most likely option... He is going to kill that team if they don't trade him where as Williams and Boldin have not been outspoken about trades. Chad has never had a serious injury and Chad is the biggest deep threat in the league.

utrunner07

Reaction score
The Chad Johnosn trade threads the next few weeks are going to be unbearable...UNBEARABLE...

mods can we get a board just for that purpose so that those of us who are already sick of it don't even half to read the thread titles....please...:)

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2057752 said:
Just so everyone knows we can't trade the Comp picks.

Yeah I knew that, even noted it in the post

but its still extra picks, which gives you mroe flexibility with the one's you do have that can be traded

we could potentially have 12 or 13 picks going into next years draft

David

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
dmq;2057675 said:
I don't want Chad Johnson. I want Boldin or Williams.

I do too. But I don't think the Lions or Cardinals want to trade them. And it needs to be a 2 way street.

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
This thread is ridiculous. The Skins offered so much for Chad and it was denied. The Bengals aren't trading this guy.

postal

Reaction score
utrunner07;2058198 said:
The Chad Johnosn trade threads the next few weeks are going to be unbearable...UNBEARABLE...

mods can we get a board just for that purpose so that those of us who are already sick of it don't even half to read the thread titles....please...:)[/quote

Well You know, You don't have to click on those thread titles right? or you can read other threads. just a thought...:rolleyes: