There is always next season...

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
Just messin with yall. I figured we could all use a good laugh. Hey we would have been just as hard to cover if we had Glenn out there and our D would have been harder to score on if Henry and Tank where out there as well so the rematch in Arizona will be much harder and we now have more reason to whip on them after the total disrespect they showed when they didn't sit on the ball. Just look at it this way we have a 5-1 record we are not at full strenght and have just been humbled for the second week in a row. I'd rather lose to the Pat's then any of our Divisonal games wich we have three in a row comming up. The coaching squad will get things straight and we will get healthier and better as time goes on. Frank Sinatra said it best " The best has yet to come".

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1709905 said:
Just messin with yall. I figured we could all use a good laugh. Hey we would have been just as hard to cover if we had Glenn out there and our D would have been harder to score on if Henry and Tank where out there as well so the rematch in Arizona will be much harder and we now have more reason to whip on them after the total disrespect they showed when they didn't sit on the ball. Just look at it this way we have a 5-1 record we are not at full strenght and have just been humbled for the second week in a row. I'd rather lose to the Pat's then any of our Divisonal games wich we have three in a row comming up. The coaching squad will get things straight and we will get healthier and better as time goes on. Frank Sinatra said it best " The best has yet to come".

Thanks man,

I agree.......we need Tank, Glenn and Henry:banghead:

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
You know fans are quick to place the blame on coaches players and refs but we need to get out to the games and make some noise! I am buying as many tickets as I can from here on out and I am going to yell my lungs out. We need to be more like Philly (We don't need to be complete jerks) I never thought I would say this but we have to be more like them in the esence that they never shut up. Even when they are lossing they are at least booing their team. We need that kinda fire. Even if the refs are paid off or the other team cheats we have to be good enough to over come it! Dallas knows now what we have to do to take this team to the next level. Let Romo get all his bad plays out on AFC teams and let him shine against the divison. Things are fine no need to hit the panic button just yet. Everyone when you go to a game it isn't enough to cheer get the people around you cheering. The loudest I heard that stadium get was when they went for the 3. That is a dissgrace. But with that said we still have a whole season to look forward to.