There is movement towards removing Dan Snyder

RS12

Reaction score
Unable to post right now but ESPN radio and Washington Post are reporting that certain owners are trying to get the 24 votes to force sale. Not sure how I feel about this. On one hand the guy is a tota dirt bag. On the other you could count on his meddling to leave the team uncompetitive on an anual basis. Probably means nothing but Bezos is looking to buy a sports franchise. He and Goodell looked chummy at TNF last week. He also owns the Washington Post and the billions to buy an NFL team is lunch money for him.

terra

Reaction score
Not sure the support is there. There is no real outcry from the media to do so thus the NFL is unlikely to act.
And some of the owners would be worried about the same thing happening to them someday.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
Unable to post right now but ESPN radio and Washington Post are reporting that certain owners are trying to get the 24 votes to force sale. Not sure how I feel about this. On one hand the guy is a tota dirt bag. On the other you could count on his meddling to leave the team uncompetitive on an anual basis. Probably means nothing but Bezos is looking to buy a sports franchise. He and Goodell looked chummy at TNF last week. He also owns the Washington Post and the billions to buy an NFL team is lunch money for him.
Over here Jeff, over here!!!

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Did Snyder kill somebody? If not he should stay as long as he wants to stay unless someone gives him an offer he can't refuse. Nobody should be forced out. I smell the stench of politics.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Did Snyder kill somebody? If not he should stay as long as he wants to stay unless someone gives him an offer he can't refuse. Nobody should be forced out. I smell the stench of politics.

Nah, he just pimped out cheerleaders at his high roller parties.

EST_1986

Reaction score
He did the cheerleader nonsense and was hiding money from the other owners from ticket sales

fredp22

Reaction score
you cant get rid of Synder without getting an uproar to get rid of Jerry.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Snyder is a great gift to Cowboy fans. He has destroyed our arch nemesis so thoroughly that Dallas vs Washington isn't even a rivalry anymore. Maybe he can buy the Eagles next.