There is nothing about the franchise that’s positive

noletime95

Reaction score
The OL was all we had. And Zeke, who needs the OL. Tyron is a walking timebomb. So is Fredrick now. This iteration of Dallas is toast. Blow it up, suck and rebuild.

There is nothing left. I like Dak, but he’s just a bus driver.

Last edited:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
source.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is nothing to blow up. They already been in rebuild mode since Garrett took over.
Unfortunately his rebuilt “process” has taken 8 years.

However there are some very good pieces here. But we jist have bad luck and stupid players and a dictator that hates us in. Area. / Goodell. Injuries, suspensions, unfortunate injuries. Such as Frederick, and a few years ago, a very good prospect at LB in Hollemam and his neck injury, career ending.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The OL was all we had. And Zeke, who needs the OL. Tyron is a walking timebomb. So is Fredrick now. This iteration of Dallas is toast. Blow it up, suck amd rebuild.

Well... you could be a Commander's fan...
They feel even more pain than us.

Aven8

Reaction score
The only problem I have is this team has put all of there in eggs in one basket, and now two of them have chronic problems that will most certainly shorten, or end both of there careers.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The OL was all we had. And Zeke, who needs the OL. Tyron is a walking timebomb. So is Fredrick now. This iteration of Dallas is toast. Blow it up, suck amd rebuild.

Everything is a transition. Think of Dak is somewhat like Russel Wilson. He drove the bus in the beginning and now he is carrying the team. The key, is to get a complete team or close to at the same time. Now it appears the defense might be coming together, but the Oline is fading. Jerry and co just arent good enough to put it all together.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There is nothing to blow up. They already been in rebuild mode since Garrett took over.
Unfortunately his rebuilt “process” has taken 8 years.

However there are some very good pieces here. But we jist have bad luck and stupid players and a dictator that hates us in. Area. / Goodell. Injuries, suspensions, unfortunate injuries. Such as Frederick, and a few years ago, a very good prospect at LB in Hollemam and his neck injury, career ending.

And we have a horrid head coach.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The OL was all we had. And Zeke, who needs the OL. Tyron is a walking timebomb. So is Fredrick now. This iteration of Dallas is toast. Blow it up, suck and rebuild.

your welcome to go join the skins fanbase. cya

RS12

Reaction score

Probably wont be well received because we are in the time of year where fanboism is in the midst of a pom pom waving frenzy. Happens every year after the draft and last till about October when cold harsh reality sets in. All you really had to say was Garrett still head coach and Jerry is involved in football ops, would have accomplished the same thing.

coult44

Reaction score

Rebuild? Doesn't something have to be built first? We've been rebuilding for going on 24 years.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yep we're done. Probably never win a game again. Jerry may as well fold the franchise.
Done deal bro. He sold his soul for those 90's SB's and now he's dealing with the consequences.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Then leave and take your default mascot avatar with you.