There is only ONE Oklahoma

fishspill

Reaction score
Now I'm ready to watch some Horned Frog evisceration.

September 3rd, 11AM.

So close yet so far away...

royhitshard

Reaction score
Definitely enjoyed that! Thanks...I cannot wait till Saturday either. Excited to see what the mobile QB will do to our offense. BOOMER SOONER!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Good luck this year Blow U :cool:
Maybe its you who need the Good luck? =) Im just guessing. Seems you have a pretty hard time against Oklahoma? :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
If HeavyHitta31 were to move from Texas to Oklahoma, it would raise the IQ level of both states... :D

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Its a green QB and OL. We got some growing to do. I hope we get it together soon. This was a tough road this morning here in the Johnson house.

Git'r done Bob !!

Boomer

calico

Reaction score
green or not, all that talent should not lose to TCU. You should have won with pure talent alone.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
calico said:
green or not, all that talent should not lose to TCU. You should have won with pure talent alone.

Dont give me that crap Cali. TCU has a very much improved defense. They were talking about the big turn around since last year. They have completely retooled the D there. Its great for them. We have 12 freshman starting. Dont give me that talent thing. Young kids will make mistakes and will need to learn.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
lmao!!!!!!!

Oh man... nothing like a Sooners loss to make my day. :D

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Rack said:
lmao!!!!!!!

Oh man... nothing like a Sooners loss to make my day. :D

Make your day? Ha. Mack is thanking whatever holy man that will listen that Stoops is rebuilding and that Jason is finally GONE. They now have a shot at beating Oklahoma.

You better beat us this year bro. You better beat us this year. ;)

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Dont give me that crap Cali. TCU has a very much improved defense. They were talking about the big turn around since last year. They have completely retooled the D there. Its great for them. We have 12 freshman starting. Dont give me that talent thing. Young kids will make mistakes and will need to learn.
Sorry...Stoops has been running that program long enough that he can't use any excuses...it's his job to have players...it's his job to transition from seniors to players ready to take the field...if he has to play that many freshmen, either they're supposed to win or he didn't do a very good job.

I think he's way over rated.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Make your day? Ha. Mack is thanking whatever holy man that will listen that Stoops is rebuilding and that Jason is finally GONE. They now have a shot at beating Oklahoma.

You better beat us this year bro. You better beat us this year. ;)

What the hell do I care who "Mack" is thanking? Did I say I was a Horns fan?

You know what they say about "Assume", right?

calico

Reaction score
The funny thing was that TCU looked horrible as well. Stoops sat there all season dropping hints that this young team may make a NC run and that his youngest was the team that won it. The real coach left Norman a few years ago and it has been obvious.