There is only ONE Oklahoma

jimmy40

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Make your day? Ha. Mack is thanking whatever holy man that will listen that Stoops is rebuilding and that Jason is finally GONE. They now have a shot at beating Oklahoma.

You better beat us this year bro. You better beat us this year. ;)
It may take awhile for OU to get over flat out quitting against USC.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Rack said:
What the hell do I care who "Mack" is thanking? Did I say I was a Horns fan?

You know what they say about "Assume", right?

Enjoy your internet anonimosity bro. ;)

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
It may take awhile for OU to get over flat out quitting against USC.

Like I said. You better beat us this year Jimmah. Your still sour we kicked that tail the past few RRS? Certainly looks like it. :lmao2:

BTW. At least OU was in the last 2 NC games. Where in the heck was TU? Huh? What?....Im listening.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Like I said. You better beat us this year Jimmah. Your still sour we kicked that tail the past few RRS? Certainly looks like it. :lmao2:

BTW. At least OU was in the last 2 NC games. Where in the heck was TU? Huh? What?....Im listening.
You can talk all the noise you want about the Sooners kicking my Longhorns butt the last 6 or 7 years or however long it's been because they have but to say I'm sour about it just shows your ignorance. I hate OU but I have the utmost respect for them. OU quit against USC and now they have a confidence problem but I fully expect Stoops to snap you guys out of it pretty quick.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
You can talk all the noise you want about the Sooners kicking my Longhorns butt the last 6 or 7 years or however long it's been because they have but to say I'm sour about it just shows your ignorance. I hate OU but I have the utmost respect for them. OU quit against USC and now they have a confidence problem but I fully expect Stoops to snap you guys out of it pretty quick.

Shows my ignorance? Listen to yourself. "I hate OU but I have the utmost respect for them."

That is ignorance at its finest Jimmah. I enjoy the rivalry OU and Texas has. Do I hate Texas? Far from it. I suppose thats the difference between you and I. Hate is a strong word. I dont tend to use it to often if at all.

We might should cease this barrage between you an I and just call it done.