There was some stupid, stupid moves today

playmakers

Reaction score
Why did Matt Millen take Cherilius so high??? Jeff Otah was there and I know they needed oline help but this guy IMO has the best shot at being a bust. On the Nfl network they kept showing him get beat and have bad techinque. That was a puzzler. Trade drown again if you want this guy.

Ravens: Personally, I did not like the orginal trade with the Jags. The 26, a third and a fourth for the 8th is not even value. Then they give up one of those thirds to move back up to take Joe Flacco??? Nice prospect but he would of been around at like 22-24, trade up then if your nervous. Basically, they traded the 8th for the 18th and a 4th. I dunno.........

Eagles:Are you guys trying to win now or waiting for the Kolb era. Granted, they got a nice deal with a pick next year but living here in Philly theyre not going to wait. Then, they trade down again in the 2nd and take a defensive tackle???? They took Mike Patterson and Brendon Buckley as 1st round picks the past few seasons. Desean Jackson might be good there.

Titans: What is wrong with you guys???????? I wanted to know if they were drugged before the draft. Having Lendall White, Chris Henry as first or almost first round picks the last couple seasons and pick another running back. All of those guys are probably going to be ok players but not work horses. Is Chris Brown still there? They had there pick of the litter in round one at wide reciever and even had a good bunch in round two but chose to keep there average bunch of recievers.

Jets: They trade up for Justin Pillar, TE. Note to Jets, if we didnt take him at 61 I still think he would be there.

Falcons: Trade up for Sam Baker for the 34 and 48???? Huh!!!!! Why!!!!

Any others???? Some interesting picks today.

elcocinero

Reaction score
The Patriots taking Mayo at 10 puzzled me. They could have traded down 10-15 spots for him...

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
elcocinero;2056005 said:
The Patriots taking Mayo at 10 puzzled me. They could have traded down 10-15 spots for him...

Someone has to be willing to trade up for you to trade down.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
With no doubt, the Jets trading up to draft a nobody was hilarious. worst pick Ever, That guy was a sure fire third rounder and he prolly knew it until the jets called him. Imagine how he felt!

The funny thing was that i was watching the draft on TV and as the pick is being announced the camera is on a jets fan clapping.......the commish says the scrubs name and the fan slowly stops clapping ala shockey. just looked heart broken.