There's one thing we did way, way better than San Fran in the offseason

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
And haters, don't forget about the haters.
haters piss me off.
pissing-me-off-pissed-off.gif

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
That's finding a kicker. Aubrey is doing great. We couldn't ask for more. The 49ers' Moody has cost them two games.
In the pre-season reporters were questioning Jerry about Aubrey he said he was a good story and that they didn't need another kicker I cringed thinking he was going to be a disaster. Then he misses his first extra point in the first game against The Giants. I don't think he's missed a fg or extra point since? Amazing.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
In the pre-season reporters were questioning Jerry about Aubrey he said he was a good story and that they didn't need another kicker I cringed thinking he was going to be a disaster. Then he misses his first extra point in the first game against The Giants. I don't think he's missed a fg or extra point since? Amazing.
Yeah, when he missed that first extra point, I was like, "Oh, no, here we go again," but he's been outstanding since then.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And don’t forget the phrase we get if we critique a certain player, “ it’s not about football”…..

Yeah, that card gets played sometime around here by a few certain posters.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
we do nothing better than anybody.

Only 1 team in the NFL has less losses then us. Even though you're mainly a troll and responding to you actually makes me look pretty dumb..we are better or just as good as 31 other teams at winning football games.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Jinx

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Only 1 team in the NFL has less losses then us. Even though you're mainly a troll and responding to you actually makes me look pretty dumb..we are better or just as good as 31 other teams at winning football games.
dude, if you can't see the sarcasm, maybe you are the dumb troll . sheesh..

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Moody could make 10,000 straight field goals from 60 yards and it would still be a dumb draft pick.
You don't draft kickers. You invite multiple to camp and allow them to compete. If anything, you can use an UDFA slot on a kicker. But never, ever draft one.. that's so silly.

rambo2

Reaction score
His kickoffs have almost been perfect as well.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Moody could make 10,000 straight field goals from 60 yards and it would still be a dumb draft pick.
That’s a really dumb comment.

The whiners had a bunch of extra draft picks, the league gave them, for losing their minority coordinators. If their kicker made all his kicks OF COURSE it would be worth it drafting him with a late 3rd. They had like 3 third rounders.