CFZ There's Only Two Players on the Roster Capable of Filling Cooper's Shoes in 2022

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As someone else said, that's like 51 yards a game. I'm not saying he'll even make the team. But if he does, I can see him having 835 yards. He has the physical tools to do it. However, I think it's more likely that Tolbert would put up numbers like that.
51 yards per game doesn't seem huge, but that's by the standard for one of the top 2 or 3 WR's on the depth chart.

I guess my point is that if he isn't even sure to make the team at all, he is even less sure to become one of the top 3 WRs on the depth chart, which he would have to do to have a chance at a 51 yard per game average. It would seem the odds favor him being no better than #5-6 on the depth chart, again, if he makes the team at all.

Last edited:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
No one knows if this is the case BUT.. if it is it is the dumbest thing ever as that would turn your 1st round pick (what they gave for him) into a 5th... horrible business if thats the case.

Yeah, this is too far out. Not even possible that they were "keeping his numbers down".. that's just absurd.

We were close enough to make the playoffs. They were in it to win it last year. Getting knocked out of the playoffs doesn't change the fact that we were playing to win all year last year.

Does anyone really think that the whole team was giving their all last year, except Cooper.. because the coaches were intentionally holding him back?

C'mon. I'll buy something along the lines of "we'll never win as long as Jerry is the owner and referees are employed by the NFL." But I just can't buy this other nonsense.