These are my solutions

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Only way I resign Austin is with a contract with injury stipulations. He will be injured before TC is over. When healthy I like him. And we draft a speedster to replace him. I would LOVE to keep Beez. The chemistry him and Dak have is growing. Talk with the Beez. Come to a agreement.
I don't know, Glim. The way Beasley tweets, it seems like the chemistry is breaking down.

fansince68

Reaction score
OK. If you really want a Super Bowl.
1. Hire Major Applewhite OC and Kendal Briles QB Coach. Applewhite has been under Mack Brown and Nick Saban (Garrett was under Saban).
2. Hire Art Briles as an offensive consultant. Jerry likes old folks (Kiffin and Marinelli). Art Briles will never get a US HC job and is currently in Italy. So he can keep eyes on Applewhite and his son. Why?
3. Bring in RGIII to compete with Dak. Competition is good and we failed to bring in competitors for Romo. Competition with RGIII having the Briles family overlook will either make Dak or break Dak.
4. Draft whatever DT slides - Rumor is that Ed Oliver and Dexter Lawrence will slide down draft boards. Draft whoever slides and don't worry about giving a 4th and 5th round pick to move up. Why?
5. Blake Jarwin, Schultz, and Rico Gathers got experience why waste it. You can draft a TE with the 3rd round pick.
6. Promote Kris Richard to DC and hire Dennis Thurman as DB coach/asst. HC. Thurman recurited Richard and coached with Marinelli at USC. However, he also knows 3-4 D and Buddy Ryan's 4-6 D. With Marinelli and Thurman to counsel Richard, Cowboys will have a no.1 D. When Richard leaves to be a HC, Thurman will be a perfect replacement.
7. Resign or Franchise tag Tank Lawrence, resign Tavon Austin, draft a slot WR, DB.
I like it all........

Whyjerry

Reaction score
OK. If you really want a Super Bowl.
1. Hire Major Applewhite OC and Kendal Briles QB Coach. Applewhite has been under Mack Brown and Nick Saban (Garrett was under Saban).
2. Hire Art Briles as an offensive consultant. Jerry likes old folks (Kiffin and Marinelli). Art Briles will never get a US HC job and is currently in Italy. So he can keep eyes on Applewhite and his son. Why?
3. Bring in RGIII to compete with Dak. Competition is good and we failed to bring in competitors for Romo. Competition with RGIII having the Briles family overlook will either make Dak or break Dak.
4. Draft whatever DT slides - Rumor is that Ed Oliver and Dexter Lawrence will slide down draft boards. Draft whoever slides and don't worry about giving a 4th and 5th round pick to move up. Why?
5. Blake Jarwin, Schultz, and Rico Gathers got experience why waste it. You can draft a TE with the 3rd round pick.
6. Promote Kris Richard to DC and hire Dennis Thurman as DB coach/asst. HC. Thurman recurited Richard and coached with Marinelli at USC. However, he also knows 3-4 D and Buddy Ryan's 4-6 D. With Marinelli and Thurman to counsel Richard, Cowboys will have a no.1 D. When Richard leaves to be a HC, Thurman will be a perfect replacement.
7. Resign or Franchise tag Tank Lawrence, resign Tavon Austin, draft a slot WR, DB.

No way
No
No way!!!
Maybe - we need help at DT
Yes - Cut RIco now and draft TE early
Yes - I like Richard
Definitely- Need Tank and Austin easily replaces the current most annoying player

CPanther95

Reaction score
If RGIII is competition for your QB, your team has QB problem that won't be fixed by some competition.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Here are my solutions:

1. Fire Garrett and hire David Shaw
2. Let Shaw pick his coaches but strongly suggest keeping Richard
3. Sign Tank LT. Sign Austin to a 2 year deal to replace the rapper. Sign Fleming.
4. Cut Rico, Heath, and T Williams
5. Find a new K
6. Draft TE, S, DT, and RB - need TE and S to be potential starters.
7. Cut either Taco or Crawford. Need to go with Taco or admit the mistake and move on.
8. Ask Sean Lee to retire - nicely.