these refs are amazing.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Terrible officiated game.

First off, let's just say that the Seahawks coaching was also pretty bad especially at the end of the halves in terms of clock management, that's on them.

That said, all those calls were terrible. Jackson pushed off a bit, no worse than what Ward did all game. Never mind that Townsend had his hands all over him before that.

The 'blocking' call on H-beck was interesting. Funny that he decided to block for the opposing team on a INT return. Ridiculous call.

Apparently, delay of game isn't called. I mean, the clock ran to 0, ball wasn't hiked, then about two seconds later, Roeth signals for TO and actually gets it.

I watched the game with seven friends, two of whom were going for the Steelers. Even they admited that they were getting away with numerous holds while Seattle was getting screwed play after play.

Oh well. I'd be a lot more livid had we been the Hawks.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
locked&loaded said:
fired all of them. just fired. how can you constantly try to deflate a team over and over. its sickening. ive counted 4 game changing terrible. calls prolly more. o and that horse colerr by joey porter.

1. the pushoff
2.roethlisburgher touchdown
3.miss spotted ball. in first quarter.
4.alleged holding

Welp. They usually go over questionable calls on NFL network every week with the NFL referee commish. The HGIC if you will. I am really curious as to his explanation this week IF they do it. The guy has been very candid and honest about the refs calls this season and seems completly unbiased in answering the questions posed by Eisen. Eisen lets it fly too. He takes the worst ones from the week. We'll see.

sackattack

Reaction score
Is it to much to ask to have world class refs. The speed of the game is so fast. The NFL has a bunch of part time guys who mostly are old and out of shape. With the money this leauge makes lets hire some refs whos only focus is football. They should train and be in top condition. The fact is they blew some calls today. The NFL should do everything possible to correct that. Would Seattle have won? Who knows, but that is the problem we will never know and it does not have to be that way.

www.petitiononline.com/nfl12006/petition.html

ratpower

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not a Seahawk fan or I would not be able to sleep tonight...the refs were disgusting...