CFZ These two players hold the key to improving our offense next year

Hadenough

Reaction score
Refresh my memory.... didn't a team with a sorry o'line just play in the super bowl?

Burrow found a way to make plays but Dak gets the bad o'line excuse?
I love the way these guys say well Brady and Rodgers had good olines. But those QBs get rid of the ball quicker than Dak because they read defense quicker, process quicker and are more accurate. The oline doesn't have to hold up for 6 seconds.

morasp

Reaction score
Tryon will not play a full season you may as well let that go. The responsibility will fall to the swing tackle competition between Ball and Waletzko. Tyler is pure power and is the anti Williams. He's raw and will need to get better but I think he will. If Jalen Tolbert can come in and perform at a high enough level (like people think he could) to command some coverage attention it will help free up Lamb, Washington, and Gallup when he comes back.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I love the way these guys say well Brady and Rodgers had good olines. But those QBs get rid of the ball quicker than Dak because they read defense quicker, process quicker and are more accurate. The oline doesn't have to hold up for 6 seconds.
And this is it in a nutshell as bad as the offensive line was Dak was doing them no favors by holding the ball too long.

When Dak decided he was going to try to play like Peyton Manning and not run the ball anymore and move the chains he made it even harder on a struggling offensive line.

That was one of Daks strengths that he could make things happen with his legs get some tough yards and move the chains it helped negate his slow reading of the defense.

That said everybody in the division has gotten better in my opinion especially the eagles.
The rubber will meet the road when Jordan Davis and Fletcher Cox square up against Biadiaz and our new draft pick.

At that point we'll see what we have and who's going to win the division

CCBoy

Reaction score
Just a reminder for now, that Philadelphia came a very long way this off season. How their current QB does, will have a lot to say what they do with their two 1st round picks again for 2023...