They are sabotaging Cooper Rush

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Open the flipping playbook!!!

Yes I've been even drinking tonight but blah ah blah!!! Cowboys sabotaging rush by not opening the plays!! Cooper can throw for 400 yards but Jerry and Mccarthy won't want it to happen!! Dak is a con and rush is our future IF the team allows it!!° yeeeehaw!!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Mods, please delete this thread. Drunk posting is against the rules.

;)

Technically not, which is good because it would probably greatly decrease late night posting activity. :muttley:

This thread does have Overtime Zone potential, though.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Yes I've been even drinking tonight but blah ah blah!!! Cowboys sabotaging rush by not opening the plays!! Cooper can throw for 400 yards but Jerry and Mccarthy won't want it to happen!! Dak is a con and rush is our future IF the team allows it!!° yeeeehaw!!
I suddenly want to be wherever this guy is.

CrazyRabbit

Reaction score

not to mention that that the receivers will not help him out. The first interception of the Eagles game was on Gallop, he would have came back to the ball.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I cannot believe they'd force Rush to throw three picks and intentionally cause us to lose this very important game! Why are they sabotaging the season?!?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The Cowboys website put it succulently - "Cooper Rush's Bubble Burst in Philadelphia".

Like in the last few minutes of the 3rd quarter, Rush overthrew a receiver on the sideline by at least 10 feet, the next pass was far off to the side of another receiver and shortly after that another int occurred. There were other passes where the receiver, with no defender near him, had to jump way up to catch the pass.or had to reach far away from his body to make the reception, if he caught it at all.

Now before the "Dak has done that for years" crowd rushes to post, I'm not saying that Dak doesn't do some of that also, just that playing Rush instead of Dak isn't going to help this team win SBs....

jrumann59

Reaction score
Cooper's lack of arm talent is what got him last night not the playbook, only 1 of the INTs was not on him 100% the other 2 were his because he does not have the arm strength to get it there in a hurry. The missed TD was also due to his lack of zip on the ball.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

They can’t open the playbook all the way because Rush can’t make many of the throws. Put the bottle down and actually watch him throw.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I cannot believe they'd force Rush to throw three picks and intentionally cause us to lose this very important game! Why are they sabotaging the season?!?

I can tell you why, according to some here, not that I agree with them but in order to go ahead and let you know, the answer is (take your pick):

Jerry has to justify the $40 mil a year he's paying Dak, or Jerry cast his lot with Dak and will never admit his mistake, or Jerry's trying to get rid of McCarthy to elevate Moore to head coach or Jerry is so blind he can't see Dak is a failure.

Glad to help you out with your question,

My bill is in the mail, I take cash or check!