cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
43vtg2.jpg

JayFord

Reaction score
LeT's WaIt To SeE tHeM pLaY a GoOd TeAm FiRsT

ThIs GaMe DoEsN't CoUnT sOmEtHiNg SoMeThInG (insert Cowboys hate narrative )

OF course....
SB hangover....Too early in the season

*belch, vomit* Cincy overrated dallas aint do nothing

exciter

Reaction score
All the OP said was that the Cowboys beat the AFC Defending champions....That's all he said. You added the narrative. You okay? Cowboys win got you down?
Nope! I’m saying that ain’t the same team from the SB and even then I thought getting there was more luck than talent. I’ve watched both their games this year… Fairly sure they’re going to be one of those post SB teams that lays an egg!

Asklesko

Reaction score
So did the Steelers, which lost to the Patriots this week. Bengals > Steelers = Cowboys > Patriots

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
They did this with an offense that started 2 7th round picks and 3 undrafted free agents. That is impressive.
Yep. Yet, so many want to disrupt this starting Oline which Joe Philbin finally got correct by forced chance?
:facepalm:

Keep the starting 5 as is and let them gel and keep getting better. Youth, strength and agility is the best way to go.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Nope! I’m saying that ain’t the same team from the SB and even then I thought getting there was more luck than talent. I’ve watched both their games this year… Fairly sure they’re going to be one of those post SB teams that lays an egg!

To be fair I agree that the Bengals lucked into a SB last year. They were 10-7 and never some juggernaut. Although, I did get told that the best teams always make it to the SB a month ago by some poster here. I obviously told him how wrong he was and made the Bengals one of my examples. However, the Bengals aren't a bad team and we will play much worse this season. That is a positive going forward for the Cowboys.

exciter

Reaction score
To be fair I agree that the Bengals lucked into a SB last year. They were 10-7 and never some juggernaut. Although, I did get told that the best teams always make it to the SB a month ago by some poster here. I obviously told him how wrong he was and made the Bengals one of my examples. However, the Bengals aren't a bad team and we will play much worse this season. That is a positive going forward for the Cowboys.
Yeah, I’d agree with most of that except right now I’m thinking 8-8 and that’s if Burrow doesn’t get knocked out for a lengthy period. Have to wonder how long he holds up taking the number of hits he’s absorbing. I’m in Louisiana, honestly thought he was more a product of a stacked team at LSU but if nothing else he’s a tough **!

SackMaster

Reaction score
I don't consider myself a "Cowboys Hater", but like I said in the game day thread, I have no idea how the Bengals made it to the Super Bowl.

And when Jim Nantz said "There's sack number 6!", I was thinking, "that can't be right, I feel like we've sacked Burrow at least 10 times by now".

That offensive line is straight up G-A-R-B-A-G-E.

I get that they made it to the SB last year. But they could realistically not even have a winning record this year if they don't do something to keep Burrow upright.

I know their OLine was not good last year either, but he was sacked "only" 51 times last year (as pathetic as that sounds).

But this year? Burrow is on pace to be sacked 110 times this year, and the Cowboys aren't even leading in that race. Which is saying something after completely inept performance I witnessed on Sunday.

Had the Cowboys Offense been able to put together a drive or two in the 3rd Quarter, and not even score but to just get the D a little bit of rest, I doubt the defense would have given up the tie at the end because they would have not been so tired.

Having said that, a win is a win, and I will take those all day. But IMO, the loss last year to the Bucs was way more impressive than the win against the Bengals this year. Yet, it was better than the garbage we put out week 1 this year, so at least there was some improvement there.

Sorry if I come across as a "hater", but neither team on the field Sunday was a "Super Bowl Quality" team.

JMHO