They just beat the team that started the curse

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
And beating the guys who started it, they lost their FG kicker in the mix. I thought about that when he grabbed his hammy.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
I've never trolled a day in my life but thank you.

I read that, and for some reason, immediately thought of this quote by Mark Twain:

6gaUlQm.jpg

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Cowboys defense made the seahawks go "3 and out" 6 times !!

We should have destroyed if it werent for linehan's incompetence .

Don Corleone

Reaction score
They avoided FGs and extra point kicks because Russell Wilson would be the holder. The crowd would go nuts.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
That's true.

So, let me ask you, do you believe if Romo doesn't fumble that snap that things turn out differently for the Cowboys future other than possibly winning that game?
I believe so. We would’ve had a real shot at the NFC title that year. The Super Bowl Bears, led by Rex Grossman, were horrible. That could’ve bolstered a lot of confidence in the following years...building blocks if you will.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know. I promised when the DC forums shut down to send you nudes. Might send him some too.

We’re all celebrating a bit tonight. But there’s no need to send me your nudes, dude. I appreciate the offer, though.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I'm with you on being Liquored up (Payton Manning voice). lol

I was too young to be in the past three Super Bowls. I attended the fourth one in '78 too young to remember.

I just loving us see win in the playoffs again. Maybe one of a few.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe so. We would’ve had a real shot at the NFC title that year. The Super Bowl Bears, led by Rex Grossman, were horrible. That could’ve bolstered a lot of confidence in the following years...building blocks if you will.

I just don't agree. I think those teams failed not because of a lack of confidence but a lack of talent and also some poor coaching.

I never watched Tony Romo and thought he lacked confidence. Look at how he played the very next year after the fumble. He was excellent.