They just stocked a pond by my house with 1,000 trout

negativecreep

Reaction score
just two days ago, not sure how I missed it, time to break out the old fishing brick.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
just two days ago, not sure how I missed it, time to break out the old fishing brick.
What's stock size where you reside?

May take a few years to make it worth while................

negativecreep

Reaction score
Coordinates please lol
Lol, I'll try to get them for you, let's just say I can see a Red Robin on one side, hear speeding cars on the other side of me, and before earlier today the last time I fished there a damn goose was swimming by, ran into my line and pulled my favorite pole in into 10 plus feet of water. Just a man made pond in a small park :)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

This movie snapshot is relevant to you in two ways.

Can you guess the two ways?

MV5BMjE2MzE1NDIzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODQxNDQ2._V1_.jpg

negativecreep

Reaction score
This movie snapshot is relevant to you in two ways.

Can you guess the two ways?

MV5BMjE2MzE1NDIzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODQxNDQ2._V1_.jpg
Umm, I'm, bad at this...lol, I love to fish and I found my girl? I'd like to know what you think :) took a nap, still waking up...sorry I'm not all there yet, working on it. I know that's one of my favorite movies though. :)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Umm, I'm, bad at this...lol, I love to fish and I found my girl? I'd like to know what you think :) took a nap, still waking up...sorry I'm not all there yet, working on it. I know that's one of my favorite movies though. :)

She catches fish (per this thread)
He married Maria (per your other thread)

"Holy Moly"

Congrats!

negativecreep

Reaction score
She catches fish (per this thread)
He married Maria (per your other thread)

"Holy Moly"

Congrats!
Thanks bro, I forgot that about that part of the movie, guess it's been awhile :) My girl(I hope) will never through back a great fish before I get a pic, that's one of my favorite scenes in that movie, lol. Appreciate that my man.